Sad Video of Teacher caught having sx with his pupil in an uncompleted building
Actress Annie Idibia shares her secret to staying young
Annie Idibia finally came through with the secret to her young look and she said it’s all because she minds her business.
The Nollywood actress also revealed that she doesn’t surround herself with people who don’t drain her emotionally or verbally. Annie said she loves deeply and doesn’t talk behind anyone’s back ‘anymore’.
Read her post below;
Geelong Grammar School is pleased to offer a number of Sport Scholarships to new students who are going to enter either Year 10 or 11 in 2020 academic year.
The program is available for talented athletes who show exceptional sporting promise at an elite level. To be eligible, applicants must be an Australian/New Zealand citizens or an Australian Permanent Resident Visa holder.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine choice for high school seniors to get 100% tuition and day or boarding fees.
0 (0 votes)
The program is an opportunity that provides access to advanced coaching, mentoring, training and competition support as well as an exceptional education that will allow the student to develop intellectually, creatively, emotionally, ethically, socially and spiritually.
Geelong Grammar School is a mastery learning and living environmentspread over four distinct campuses. It has more than 1,500 students including more than 800 boarders and also has more than 380 staff, with approximately 180 teaching staff.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Geelong Grammar School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School Year 10 or 11
- Award: 100% tuition and day or boarding fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A number of grants available
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Resident Visa holders
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be Australian/New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Must be a new student who could not otherwise attend Geelong Grammar School without financial assistance
- Applicants who are current GGS students not eligible to apply
- Students should have strengths in particular sports and already be competing at a state or national level. They must be eager to participate in a range of opportunities available at the School and respect the philosophy and rules that govern the School.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To commence the application process, students must register their details using this online form. Once you will receive, admissions will email a sport application form.
As a part of the application, candidates must follow the given-
- Parents will be asked to complete a financial assessment
- Candidates are asked to complete a series of questions to support their application. This includes information about various fitness tests and details. These, together with local club/ Development squad/rep team and State representation details are requested along with each sports coach’s contact details.
- The school report for the end of the previous year and the interim report for the current year should be provided with the Year 9 NAPLAN results.
Benefits: Each year the School awards a number of sport scholarships of up to 100% discount for the tuition and day or boarding fees. Selected applicants will be invited to Corio Campus for an interview.