Watch Or Download My Best Daughter Nigerian Latest Movie
Watch My Best Daughter online or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Nigerian hot Nollywood movie: A mother torments her first child and kicks her out because she is a christian yet to marry even though she’s of age and …Watch below:
The University of Leicester is happy to announce fully funded EPSRC PhD Studentships to UK/EU applicants who meet the EPSRC Residency Criteria.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.Advertisements
- Applications Deadline: January 21, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programe.
- Study Subject: This project is across the distinct disciplines of mathematical and computational fluid mechanics and aims to provide insight into open problems in fundamental fluid physics.
- Applied Mathematics
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Fluid Dynamics
- Scholarship Award: This research project is one of a number of projects in the College. It is in competition for funding with one or more of these projects. Usually the project which receives the best applicant will be awarded the funding.
- Nationality: Studentships are available to UK/EU applicants who meet the EPSRC Residency Criteria.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in The successful candidate will join a newly-established international team based in the UK and Australia and will involve an extended research visit to Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentships are available to UK/EU applicants who meet the EPSRC Residency Criteria.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Studentships are available to UK/EU applicants who meet the EPSRC Residency Criteria; if you have been ordinarily resident in the UK for three years you will normally be entitled to apply for a full studentship.
- Degree in Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or similar
- Excellent programming skills, including MATLAB
- Willingness to travel and spend time in Sydney, Australia
- Unfortunately, there is no funding for international students on this project.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted online, along with the supporting documents as per the instructions on the website.
- Online application form
- Two academic references
- Degree certificate/s (if awarded)
- Curriculum Vitae
- EPSRC Studentship Form
- English language qualification