Watch Or Download Olaedo Nwamma Nigerian Latest MovieNOLLYWOOD
Watch Olaedo Nwamma online or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Nigerian hot Nollywood movie: …Watch below:
ONE Planet is offering minimum of 12 (3.5 year) PhD fully funded studentship awards available for entry September 2019 at Newcastle University in the UK. Studentships are available for Home/EU students only.
ONE Planet offers a cohort-based doctoral training partnership at Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. The Natural and Environmental Research Council (NERC) funds the partnership.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.Advertisements
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Projects will be developed around the 4 ONE Planet themes. All projects must contain a ‘Climate and Climate Change’ or ‘Anthropocene’ theme, and one other theme, to be considered within the ONE Planet remit themes listed below:
- Climate and Climate Change
- Earth Systems Processes
- Environmental Informatics
- Scholarship Award: Each award includes fees (Home/EU), an annual living allowance (£14,777) and a Research Training Support Grant (for travel, consumables, as required).
- Nationality: Studentships are available for Home/EU students only.
- Number of Scholarships: 12 studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentships are available for Home/EU students only.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Usually applicants are expected to have a first or 2:1 undergraduate degree – exceptions are possible, but these should be strongly motivated. In addition, candidates may also hold or be completing a Masters degree in a relevant subject discipline.
Following UKRI eligibility criteria and residential guidelines for research council studentships, ONEPlanet can only consider applications from Home/EU candidates. International applications are not eligible. Please note that EU students without residence requirements (e.g. minimum of 3 years residency) are only eligible for a fees-only studentship.
How to Apply: Please send a copy of your CV and a 1,000 word research proposal expanding on a suggested, pre-defined ONE Planet PhD project. Alternatively, outline your own research idea, with reference to a main supervisor who you identify as being an expert in this area. We strongly encourage you to contact your potential supervisor before submitting your application.
The following documentation is required:
- Your CV
- Application form
- Your 1,000-word project proposal (with project title and reference code OP19-XX) If you are outlining your own research idea please use reference code OP19-00
- A minimum of two references. These can be submitted with your application if they are signed, or alternatively, they can be emailed directly by the referee to oneplanet-at-ncl.ac.uk. Please note that it is your responsibility to request these references and ensure they that are sent to us.
- Attach degree transcripts and certificates and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualification.