Watch Olarotimi or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Yoruba hot Nollywood movie: Infidelity is now one of the constituents of some married men’s blood composition and Olarotimi is one of those men. The calamity is heartbreaking yet polygamy …Watch below:
The School of History, Classics and Archaeology is delighted to offer outstanding candidates for a range of PhD scholarships designed to attract the best and brightest candidates to study in Edinburgh. UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.Advertisements
- Applications Deadline: January 25, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for full range of research areas in History, Classics and Archaeology.
- Scholarship Award: These PhD scholarships will pay a stipend at the equivalent rate to that offered by the Research Councils of the United Kingdom (value TBA, but for guidance, in 2018-2019 this was £14,777). Tuition fees at the UK/EU rate will also be paid. Payment will be made in equal monthly installments for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory performance. Awards will be paid pro-rata for part-time candidates.
As one of the intentions of these awards is to enhance the skills portfolio of successful candidates, awardees will undertake specified teaching and related duties following appropriate training as an integral part of their scholarship package.
- Nationality: UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for these awards must:
- Hold a UK 2.1 or first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field
- Hold, or successfully achieve before commencing their PhD with us, an equally high standard of postgraduate master’s degree in a relevant field.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Completed PhD admission applications must have been made via the University of Edinburgh online application system by 25th January 2019.
This means that all your supporting documentation (research proposal, academic references, copies of qualifications/transcripts) must, where available, also be uploaded. Please liaise closely with your referee to ensure they supply the required reference by this date. The suggested word limit for the Research Proposal is c.1000 words.
If a degree result or test of English competency is pending we can consider your application and, where appropriate, make you an offer conditional upon supplying these at a later date.
Eligible applicants should complete an online application for these scholarships. The closing date for the scholarship application is 31st January 2019. Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
**Important note: The online scholarship application form will be available soon. We will announce on this page when this is open to applications. In the meantime you should still submit your application to study as detailed above**