CBS PhD Scholarship in Nordic Identities Between Globalism and National Identity in Denmark, 2019
Watch Or Download Dada O Leja Yoruba Latest Movie
Watch Dada O Leja or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Yoruba hot Nollywood movie: …Watch below:
The Copenhagen Business School is happy to announce PhD scholarship in Nordic identities between globalism and national identity for three years. Scholarships are awarded to international students.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Applications Deadline: December 17, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Nordic identities between globalism and national identity.
- Scholarship Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organization.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: The application must include:
- A project description (5 pages): This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan in form of a Gantt Chart, and finally a very brief outline of how the project would fit in with the core areas of the department.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language skills if English is not mother tongue.