I have slept with 900 women and more – Ghanaian acto
Ghanaian actor, Nana Tornado has stated that he has slept with more than 900 women and still counting. The actor whose real name is Emil Gerald Wood made this known on ETV Ghana’s “In Bed With Adwen” show.
When a viewer sent in a text in which he bragged about haven slept with 120 women, Nana Tornado belittled him by telling him to step his game up.
According to Nana Tornado, the last time he and his friend did a count on the amount of women he has slept with, they amounted to 900 women and more.
“I swear I have slept with 1.2billion. My body sweet me oo. The last time my friend and I calculated 5 months ago, it was more than 900 and something women. Tell him to speed up the game”, he bragged.
The Collaboration for Evidence-Based Healthcare and Public Health in Africa (CEBHA+) is awarding doctoral students to apply for a 3-year scholarship. Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
The Network aims to build long-term capacity and infrastructure for evidence-based healthcare and public health in sub-Saharan Africa, by focusing on both prevention of disease and delivery of care for NCDs.
Cochrane South Africa (SA) is part of the global, independent Cochrane network of researchers, professionals, patients, carers and people interested in health. Cochrane is a non-profit organisation that prepares and disseminates information (in the form of reviews) on what works and what doesn’t in health care. These reviews enable policy makers, health service providers and the public to make informed decisions about health care.
- Applications Deadline: November 26, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields related to Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: The total scholarship is valued at € 24,000 and will be paid out over 3 years. The scholarship will be administered through the successful candidate’s university; and it will cover tuition fees and research costs, and contribute towards living expenses. Payment of the scholarship will be as per the university policy; and continued payment of the scholarship will depend upon the candidate’s satisfactory progress against agreed goals. The successful candidate will be mentored by experienced researchers within the CEBHA+ Network.
- Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Each of the doctoral candidates will be hosted at one of three institutions:
- South African Medical Research Council (students may be registered at any university in sub-Saharan Africa)
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Malawi
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Eligibility criteria for applicants per institution: