See what lady did to prevent girls from flirting with her boyfrien
A woman has come up with an interesting and hilarious way to prevent girls from flirting with her boyfriend
Holly Cockerill, 24, made a T-shirt for boyfriend Karl Hennan with her face on it and some words for women who might have the intention of flirting with him.
She went on to share photos of him wearing the T-shirt on Twitter.
On the T-shirt he had on, was a warning to other women, which reads:
If your reading this you’ve been looking at my man for too long. And this is how I’d be looking at you if I was here. Hi I’m Holly, his GIRLFRIEND!
Share Holly’s caption for the photo reads:
Don’t think Karl likes his new top I got him for his birthday x wear it with pride hun x.
Holly’s tweet has gone viral with a lot of Twitter users finding it really funny.
Karl, understood to be a sales executive, even replied to the tweet, writing:
babe I really don’t wanna wear this stupid f****** top tonight can I take the thing off?
And Holly jokingly replied:
No you best keep it on at all times, even around ya family you little b****.
Applications are now open for Fully-funded PhD positions for spring recruitment. Positions are available to students all around the world.
The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine is devoted to biomedical research with the aim of understanding the molecular basis of health and disease and translating findings as quickly as possible into clinical applications. Better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases are the ultimate goals.
Applicants need to have a good command of written and spoken English, while German language skills are not required. English proficiency tests for non-native speakers are recommended such as TOEFL test with a score of 95+ (internet-based), 240+ (computer-based) or 587+ (paper-based), IELTS certificate with a band score 7.0+, or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- Applications Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Course Level: Positions are available to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Positions are awarded to study any of the courses offered.
- Scholarship Award: PhD researchers are fully funded through an initial 3-year working contract with the MDC. In many cases contracts are extended for an additional year. All PhD researchers are expected to complete their doctoral research and thesis in 4 years. Salaries are competitive to national standards and there are no tuition fees.
- Nationality: Positions are available to students all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Positions are available to students all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed or are in the process of completing a Master degree in chemistry, biology, informatics, or some related field. For detailed requirements please visit the pages of the application portal.
- Applicants are required to hold or obtain within 6 months of the interview week a university degree equivalent to a Master Degree (?75% or German score of at least ‘good’, <2,5 of 5) including a written research thesis.
- Applicants still studying should anticipate receiving their degree not later than 6 months after the interview date.
- Graduates having completed their degree must upload with the application package a scanned copy of the certificate as well as transcript including marked coursework from university. Students still enrolled in their undergraduate program must upload a provisional certificate stating the examination marks already obtained.
- Applicants shall at the time of interview be in the first four years of their research careers and not yet been awarded a doctoral degree, according to the European Commission’s definition of early-stage researchers.
- Please note that candidates, who have previously been invited for interviews, will not be considered for further interview.
- Language skills: Applicants need to have a good command of written and spoken English, while German language skills are not required. English proficiency tests for non-native speakers are recommended such as TOEFL test with a score of 95+ (internet-based), 240+ (computer-based) or 587+ (paper-based), IELTS certificate with a band score 7.0+, or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
MDC Master students and MDC interns
- MDC Master students and MDC interns who have been working or registered at the MDC during the past 2 years longer than 3 months until the PhD interview week at MDC, are not eligible to apply to the international MDC Program. Instead, they are considered internal students and may apply for internal PhD fellowship positions. Short-term interns who have been working or registered at the MDC for less than 3 months until interview week are eligible to apply to the Int. PhD program if they apply to a different research group. Short-term interns who wish to join the research group they have been affiliated before are not eligible for the Int. PhD Program and are recommended to apply for an internal PhD fellowship position.
How to Apply: The required application documents are described in the job advertisement for each advertised position and include in general a research interest letter, CV, education, and contact details of two referees. Applications via email can unfortunately not be accepted.
After submission of your application, you will receive an automatic email confirming that your application has been received. To be eligible for review, your application must be submitted before the deadline stated in the job advertisement.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Transcript (record of study including scores) AND degree certificate of Bachelor degree, Vordiplom or equivalent. Applications lacking marked transcripts cannot be further processed.
- Transcripts (record of study including scores) AND degree certificate of Master degree, Diploma or equivalent in German or English. If you have not completed yet your Master’s program, you have to provide temporary transcripts including scores. Applications lacking marked transcripts cannot be further processed.
- Two letters of recommendation: Complete all contact detail fields of 2 referees in the application portal and your referees will automatically receive a request for letter of recommendation. Please make sure that references arrive on time! References arriving after the reference deadline will not be processed and applications will be considered incomplete.