Jesus will be happy if you apologize on this photo – Uche to Tonto Dikeh
Nollywood actor,Uche Maduagwu has in his reaction to Tonto Dikeh’s nude bathtub photoshoot, asked her to apologize to Nigerians and then Jesus will be happy with her.
Although, the actor had first slammed people who were criticizing the actress for the photo, and thereafter, took to his page to ask that the actress apologize to Nigerians for the photo.
I think Jesus would be happy if you APOLOGIZE to Nigerians over this semi Nude pics… Nobody is perfect, but how many “unbeliever” will go semi NUDE for a photoshoot?Not to talk of a christian sister…in 1 Timothy 2:9-10, ”
Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self control”.@tontolet God is the only judge, but do you think most people will still listen to you when you preach JESUS to them after this pics?
They’ll probably ask you, “Did Jesus go naked in the public for any product or photoshoot?@tontolet God is not the author of confusion, if you still want to be “radical for Jesus” and WIN souls to Christ,start by apologizing for this pics, yes, it was for a photoshoot, but such is not allowed in Christianity.
I would never follow haters to JUDGE you, but if you still want people to take your “preaching” seriously, then you need to APOLOGIZE firstly.
The Chr. Michelsen Institute (CMI) is delighted to offer three PhD candidates to conduct research in the framework of the following NORGLOBAL research projects, funded by the Research Council of Norway (RCN). Fellowships are available for International students.
CMI is an independent development research institute in Norway. With a staff of 70 people, we address issues that shape global developments and generate knowledge that can be used to fight poverty, advance human rights, and promote sustainable social development.
English is the working language of the projects and at CMI, and candidates must be proficient in English. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. French, Arabic) is an advantage.
- Applications Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Michelsen Institute (CMI) is seeking three PhD candidates to conduct research in the framework of the following NORGLOBAL research projects, funded by the Research Council of Norway (RCN): Humanitarian Diplomacy: Assessing Policies, Practices and Impact of New Forms of Humanitarian Action and Foreign Policy.
- Scholarship Award: CMI offers:
- The opportunity to be part of the leading multidisciplinary development research institute in Scandinavia.
- A stimulating work environment.
- Salary according to CMI’s pay scale.
- Excellent pension and insurance schemes.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Qualifications for all positions:
- MA in one of the following disciplines: anthropology, political science, development studies, history, geography.
- Academic or practical experience from relevant fields.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Innovative and creative.
English Language Requirements: English is the working language of the projects and at CMI, and candidates must be proficient in English. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. French, Arabic) is an advantage.
How to Apply: We only accept applications via e-mail to: vacancies-at-cmi.no.
Please submit the following to the above address, citing “PhD 2019 + project name”in the subject field:
- A short (1-2 pages) letter of motivation explaining why you apply for a PhD and how you plan to approach the research within the framework of the specific project. The letter should also describe aspects of your educational background and experience that would be of value for the project.
- CV including list of publications.
- Names and contact details of two references.
- Copies of grade certificates.
- A copy of your MA thesis.