Watch Or Download The Wedding Planner Part 1&2 Nigerian Latest Movie
Watch The Wedding Planner Part 1&2 online or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Nigerian hot Nollywood movie: Unknown to the King, He’s is not the biological father of …Watch below:
Applications are invited for up to 6 MRC funded BSU studentships and 2 NIHR funded BSU studentships at the University of Cambridge. Home/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest universities and leading academic centres. It is made up of over 150 departments, faculties, schools and other institutions.
Cambridge also has 31 colleges which are independent institutions, each with its own property and income. The Colleges appoint their own staff on their own terms and conditions and are responsible for selecting students, in accordance with University regulations. The teaching of students is shared between the Colleges and University departments. Degrees are awarded by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 3, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The BSU is an internationally recognised research unit specialising in statistical modelling with application to medical, biological or public health sciences. Details of the work carried out in the Unit appear on our Research page.
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to apply. Applications from international candidates are also welcome and successful applications will be ranked and entered into the Cambridge Trust scholarship competition.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 8 studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply. Applications from international candidates are also welcome and successful applications will be ranked and entered into the Cambridge Trust scholarship competition.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applications from international candidates are also welcome and successful applications will be ranked and entered into the Cambridge Trust scholarship competition. Applicants can select up to a maximum of three supervisors/projects, although this is not a requirement. Applicants should have or expect to obtain the equivalent of a 2.1 degree. Whilst we would usually expect this degree to be in mathematics, statistics or a related discipline, we welcome applications from outside these areas provided applicants can demonstrate significant additional relevant experience within at least one of these areas. A Masters degree in statistics or a related discipline is considered desirable but not essential. Additionally, the Department requires that by the time of interview all potential students must have fulfilled the language requirements for admission.
English Language Requirements: Fluency in the English language –
- IELTS: Overall band score of 7.0, with not less than 7.0 in speaking, listening and writing, and 6.5 in reading
- TOEFL: paper-based test 600 with 5.0 in the Test of Written English (TWE)
- TOEFL: Internet-based test 100 with a minimum score of 25 in each element
- You must achieve the minimum requirements in the same test and this must be no more than two years before the start of the course.
How to Apply: Applications should be made via the University GRADSAF only.