Only God will punish PDP for looting Nigeria – President Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that it is only God that will punish the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for looting the country during their 16-years in office.
President Buhari made this known when he met with his local and international support groups at the state house in Abuja today February 8th.
“With the large scale abuse of trust, only God can give them punishment. But those we can touch, we will get them prosecuted. Properties confiscated should be sold and the money put into treasury,” he said while addressing the leaders of the support groups.
“I have said this for the umpteenth time and I have challenged them to prove me wrong. In those 16 years of PDP rule, Nigeria was getting 2.1 million times 100 (2.1 million barrels by $100 per barrel) everyday, but when we came on board, the price fell to between $37-38 and hung around $40-$50. I went to the Central Bank of Nigeria and asked him for money and he said there was no money” he said.
The Lincoln University is delighted to offer John W & Carrie McLean Trust Scholarship for PhD & Masters program. International & New Zealand citizen or permanent resident students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of this Trust is to encourage and promote post-graduate research and development relating to sheep with the end objective being to advance sheep research in New Zealand.
• Applications Deadline: November 01, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD & Masters program..
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarships are valued at $10,000 pa.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available to:
o New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students
o International Students
• Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students & International Students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships will be open to any post-graduate student from Lincoln University who is a New Zealand citizen or has been resident in New Zealand for a period of not less than three years at any time during his or her lifetime.
- o Scholarships will be open to candidates who are eligible to register as candidates for postgraduate study (research only), PhD or the thesis year of a Masters degree.
- o A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate with Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards, or by such other date as may be determined by the Vice Chancellor in a particular case.
- o If a candidate awarded a scholarship under 3(3) above does not become eligible to register at Lincoln University by 1 March or by the date determined under the provisions of 3(3) above, then the award will lapse.
English Language Requirements: A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
How to Apply: Candidates shall submit applications no later than 1 November of the year preceding the award of the scholarship. Applications will be submitted on the form provided by the Scholarships Manager.