Nigerian lady dedicates her boobs to Atiku and Obi
A Nigerian lady identified as Warri Rebel on Facebook, has taken to the platform to declare her support for Abubakar Atiku and Obi Peter by dedicating her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement.
The Nigerian lady who dedicated her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement, added that this is to ensure that Buhari goes back to Daura in the 2019 election taking place on February 16th.
I hereby dedicate my breasts to the #atikuobi2019 movement.
4+0=carry your load and go.
This is coming just after the PDP Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar announced that a man identified as Jonathan donated his only car to also support the movement.READ ALSO!Atiku is from Cameroon – Nnamdi Kanu says in Live broadcast
In a tweet, Atiku wrote;
“Jonathan just invested my campaign with his most priced asset – his only car. Like many young Nigerians, Jonathan’s belief in me will not be in vain and is why I’m committed to providing the needed leadership to get Nigeria working again. Thank you, Jonathan.”
The Helmholtz Institute for RNA-based Infection Research is calling applications for PhD Positions and Postdoctoral Fellowships to strengthen RNA-based research activities in the areas of bacterial and viral pathogens and the infections they cause. This fellowship is available for students of all nationalities.
This new graduate training program “RNA & Infection” is dedicated to inspiring and training the next generation of scientists to undertake cutting-edge research at the interface of ribonucleic acid (RNA) and infection biology.
The Helmholtz Institute for RNA-based Infection Research (HIRI) has been established in May 2017 as a joint venture between the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) and the Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg (JMU). Located on the Würzburg medical campus, it is the first research institution worldwide to exclusively address the role of ribonucleic acids (RNAs) in infection processes. Based on these findings, the HIRI will pioneer an integrative approach to exploit the vast potential of RNAs as a diagnostic molecule, target and drug for new strategies to combat infectious diseases. HIRI is the first research institution worldwide bridging the fields of RNA biology and infectious disease.
- Applications Deadline: October 30th, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD and Postdoctoral programs.
- Study Subject: Major research topics of the HIRI include
- Single-cell RNA analysis of the complexity and heterogeneity of infection processes
- Noncoding RNAs with essential roles in the pathogenesis
- RNA-based mechanisms in virulence and host defence
- RNA structure profiling, RNA modifications and RNA localization
- Delivery techniques for RNA-based interventions
- Exploiting RNA for new diagnostics, preventives and anti-infectives
- Scholarship Award: The salary of our PhD fellowships is comparable to international standards and includes broad health-care benefits and pension.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An above average Master’s degree (for PhD students) or PhD (for postdoctoral fellows) in molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related life science
- Solid background knowledge in microbiology, virology, cell biology, pathogen-host-interaction, RNA biology, single cell analysis, bioinformatics and biochemistry
- Good English communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Intercultural communication skills
- A strong desire to do research with high self-motivation and enthusiasm
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good English communication and presentation skills (written and spoken).
How to Apply: Applications (cover letter, curriculum vitae, a list of publications, statement of current and future research, contact information for three academic references) should be directed to info-at-helmholtz-hiri.de. Only complete applications will be processed.
Since the HIRI supports gender balance, women are explicitly encouraged to apply. With equal professional qualification, severely disabled persons will be prioritized.