Watch Or Download Atinuke Ololo Yoruba Latest Movie
Watch Atinuke Ololo or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Yoruba hot Nollywood movie: Starring: Yinka Quodri, Dupe Jayesinmi, Eniola Olaniyan, Ade Aderele, Taiwo Aromokun, Aremu Afolayan…Watch below:
INCT UDA is inviting applications for a 4 year PhD program fully funded by UDA. The positions are open to candidates from any country.
The PhD program in astronomy and planetary science at UDA aims to deliver a doctoral training of excellence that enables its graduates to perform original and independent research.
The Institute of Astrophysics and Planetary Sciences of Atacama (INCT) is one of the main structures of the University of Atacama. The principal activity of the INCT is to perform scientific research in astrophysics. INCT is responsible for teaching the PhD program in astrophysics at UDA.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Positions are available PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Positions are awarded in various fields of astronomy and planetary sciences.
Available Research Topics
- Extrasolar planets
- Solar System
- Planetary Geology
- Star Formation
- Stellar Evolution
- Milky Way Structure
- Stellar Clusters
- Galaxy Formation and Evolution
- Extragalactic astronomy
- Theoretical Cosmology
- Scholarship Award: University of Atacama PhD students are fully-funded for four years (subject to a 18 month probation period). The salary is in accordance with Chilean CONICYT grants, and is set to 650,000 CLP net per month. Additional grants can be provided for tutoring and teaching duties for undergraduate courses.
- Nationality: The positions are open to candidates from any country.
- Number of Scholarships: Four positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Chile
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The positions are open to candidates from any country.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The positions are open to candidates from any country. The successful candidates must have a MSc degree (or equivalent) in astronomy, astrophysics, physics, geology or any related topic to planetary science by the PhD starting date, which will be March 2019. Positions will be available across a range of fields of research where the INCT is active, including solar system, exoplanets, planetary geology, astrobiology, star formation, Galactic structure, and theoretical cosmology. Students must speak fluent English and be willing to publish in peer review journals. Students will have access to the Chilean telescope time of ESO, ALMA, Gemini, LCO, CTIO, and they will also have access to the Atacama high altitude laboratory (currently under construction) to perform research in astrobiology and planetary analogs.
English Language Requirements: Students must speak fluent English and be willing to publish in peer review journals.
How to Apply: The following documents must be sent by October 31, 2018 in a single pdf file to inct @ uda.cl
- Cover letter
- CV with current information (2 pages maximum, sample) and publication list.
- Proof of degree (the legalized copy or original must be presented if accepted).
- Undergraduate list of courses, including final marks
- In addition to the above, 2 recommendation letters must be sent directly at inct @ uda.cl