Watch Or Download The Mystery Bell Part 1,2,3&4 Nigerian Latest Movie
Watch The Mystery Bell Part 1,2,3&4 online or you can choose to download it to your computer devices: This Is A latest Nigerian hot Nollywood movie: Amaka(ini edo)is from another world and has 20 years to live on earth.when it was time for her to return …Watch below:
The Cranfield University is inviting applications for PhD Studentship in UAS Safety and Security System starting from February 1, 2019. The student will be responsible for undertaking high quality research activities associated with the project work packages in UAVs Traffic Management (UTM), GNSS positioning applications and System Integration and Validation.
The UAV Safety and Security System project is to develop a remote pilot ground station to operate UAS safely and securely and to support and deliver to GAUSS Research Project in collaboration with other partners, lead partner being Everis.
Cranfield University is an exclusively postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management, and one of Europe’s largest academic centres for aerospace research, development and design. The School of Aerospace, Transport and Manufacturing (SATM) is one of the largest providers of engineering education, research and technology support to aerospace industry.
- Applications Deadline: December 11, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in UAS Safety and Security System.
- Scholarship Award: This studentship will provide a bursary of up to £24,000 p.a. for three years, which will cover both the tuition fee including Additional Fee Element (AFE) at the UK level for UK/EU candidate and the maintenance bursary. The current PhD tuition fee is £18,500 p.a. for overseas student.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for UK/EU and Overseas students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available for UK/EU and Overseas students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must hold a Bachelor Degree of First Class or a Master Degree (2:1) in Aerospace/ Electrical/Computer Engineering, and have good programming skills in C/C++ in Linux environment. Experiences in UAV control system designs, multisensor navigation, and detect and avoid are an asset. The PhD candidate is required to start in Dec 2018 or Feb. 2019.
English Language Requirements: The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows:
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL – 92
Pearson PTE Academic – 65
Cambridge English Scale – 180
Cambridge English: Advanced – C
Cambridge English: Proficiency – C
In addition to these minimum scores, you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test.
How to Apply: Please contact Dr Jia if you would like further information. Applicants should send their CVs and Transcripts to Dr Huamin Jia, and formally submit an online application form online application form.