Busty Nigerian lady causes stir with her ample bosom, tells men she’s ‘all you can ever need’ (Photos)
A quite busty Nigerian lady, Pelumi has been causing a stir online after she shared some eye-popping photos of herself with her massive boobs on display.
She captioned the post: ‘All you can ever need.‘
The endowed lady has garnered a lot of attention with several men dropping hilarious comments under her photos.
Checkout her full photos and some reactions below,
The ICMAB research institute is awarding up to four PhD Programme Severo Ochoa Fellowships for the academic year 2018-2019. Fellowships are available for international applicants.
ICMAB-CSIC is an internationally renowned public research institute in Advanced Functional Materials integrated in the National Research Council of Spain (CSIC). The mission of ICMAB is to generate new knowledge in Materials Science through excellent scientific research useful for society and industry.
The ICMAB is a research institute of the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), the largest public research organization of Spain focusing on basic and applied research. The ICMAB, which is already more than three decades old, keeps its initial enthusiasm in materials research, which makes it a very attractive place to work on advanced materials for young talented researchers.
- Applications Deadline: October 11, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The Strategic Research Program includes five mission-oriented Research Lines to face three social grand-challenges: clean and secure energy, smart and sustainable electronics and smart nanomedicine. The strategic Research Lines are:
1/ Energy storage and conversion
2/ Superconductors for power applications
3/ Oxide electronics
4/ Molecular electronics
5/ Multifunctional nanostructured biomaterials
- Scholarship Award: The Severo Ochoa award provides 4 M€ over 2016-2019 to implement ICMAB’s Research and Human Resources Programmes.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for international applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for international applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should be ready to enter an official doctoral programme in September 2018 (under Spanish Law). By this time, they must have obtained a university degree and a master degree; or must hold an official university qualification from a country of the European Higher Education Area with a minimum of 300 ECTS of official university studies, of which at least 60 are at masters’ level.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to scientific research and an excellent academic record.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of English.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must have good working knowledge of English.
How to Apply: From 18th September 2018 until 11th October 2018, an online application form will be available through the ICMAB webpage.
You will be required to provide the following information in your application:
– Personal data and CV
– Covering letter, including motivation for applying
– A copy of your Certified Academic Record, showing grades obtained (degree and masters). If these are not in Catalan, Spanish or English, applicants should attach an official translation in one of these languages