Sx without org*asm is a wasted energy – Actress, Uche Ogbodo
Actress Uche Ogbodo has stated that having sx is good but reaching orgsm is greater. According to her, sx without reaching orgasm is a waste of energy.
The actress wrote:
“Having Sx is good ! But Having An Orga$m is Greater ! Give A Woman An Orgasm! I always feel like good S*x without orgasm is wasted energy. Hehehe don’t blame me but really what’s the point? To go all that way and not get to the promise land! Eeeewww!
I have also come to find out that most women don’t even know what an Orga$m is in the first place, really Sad! . . . .. I am no S*x Teacher, or Discover your Body teacher but pls dont be SHY, find someone who can help you discover what an orga$m is ,if you are in the 18 – 100 age range ooo not for minors . . . . .
My MAIN POINT Today is VIRG!NA MUT!LATION that inhuman practice done on millions of women in Africa all in the name of Culture & Tradition that takes away the Joy of ever having An Orga$m During SX .This is Pure Evil! & must be STOPPED! ..Man inhumanity to women . Show Love this Valentine Season & Give An An Orga$m for VAL”
The University of Konstanz is delighted to offer its PhD position on Collective Animal Behaviour for international students. The Max Planck Society and the University of Konstanz are equal opportunity employers that are committed to providing employment opportunities.
The aim of the position is to seek PhD candidates to join our highly international, collaborative and interdisciplinary research group in investigating the behaviour and evolution of collective animal behaviour in the lab and/or field.
The University of Konstanz is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The University is situated on the shore of Lake Constance just four kilometres from the Swiss border.
- Application deadline: January 15 every year.
- Course Level: Position is available for PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in the field of Collective Animal Behaviour
- Scholarship Award: The Max Planck Society and the University of Konstanz are equal opportunity employers that are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the position.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the position.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a background in the broad range of disciplines, including biology, biophysics, complex systems, physics, neurobiology, psychology, engineering etc.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- You can only apply via our three-tier electronic application process. Please do not send any other type of application by regular mail or email as they will be rejected. The application must be completed in English only.
- Besides the online application form, we need several documents from you. Documents that are not in English or German need to be translated. You need to upload all the required documents as one single pdf-file.
- Please give yourself enough time to submit your application and do not wait until the last moment as technical difficulties or other problems might occur. The Max Planck Society and the University of Konstanz are equal opportunity employers.