Nnamdi Kanu calls off 2019 Election Boycott
IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has called off the election boycott. The leader disclosed this through a message on his tweet handle today.
“Having confirmed this evening that all our preconditions and terms have been met, signed, sealed and delivered; I hereby call-off the election boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16, 2019.
I dedicate this historic victory to the formidable #IPOB family worldwide.”
Up to five Marie Curie PhD Fellowships is now available on offer in Strategic Management – focused on Fintech Networks. Fellowships are available for foreign researchers.
The primary objective of the EID program is international mobility (i.e. move from one country to another) and this is a requirement for the Marie Curie PhD Fellow when taking up the appointment.
Radboud University offers students a multidisciplinary perspective on strategic management, using insights from not only business administration but also economics, finance, sociology, and psychology. Radboud University – Institute for Management Research is internationally renowned for the quality of its research, teaching and facilities. Radboud University is one of the largest Dutch universities acclaimed for the quality of teaching and research. Radboud University is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Applications Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Strategic Management – focused on Fintech Networks.
- Scholarship Award: The salary for a Marie Curie PhD Fellow is competitive at the PhD level and allows for additional travel and a family allowance where applicable. What we have on offer:
- An innovative and collaborative high caliber doctoral program
- Training and research on the intersection of academia and business
- An outstanding compensation package (salary for PhD level)
- Generous travel allowances for conference and research purposes
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for foreign researchers.
- Number of Scholarships: Five fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for foreign researchers.
Entrance Requirements: What we expect of you to be successful in this role:
- Hold a (Research) Masters level degree (University / academic level).
- Evidence of developed independent research skills.
- Experience with empirical research.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, to prioritise tasks, manages time and meets deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
- Proactive and self-organizing.
- Willingness to relocate.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High motivation to perform rigorous academic research and collaborate with industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Willingness to work flexibly, where necessary, to fulfill the needs of the research project, including international travel and completing the industrial placement.
- You will satisfy the Marie Sklodowska-Curie EID program eligibility requirements (Note: eligible candidates cannot be currently or in the prior three years be located in the country of the hosting Academic institution – in this case The Netherlands – as part of the European job mobility requirements).
English Language Requirements: Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of written and spoken English. Fluency in English.
How to Apply: Successful candidates will also be required to complete an application for and be accepted on the PhD program at Radboud University – Institute for Management Research.