Actress, Juliet Ibrahim reveals why she can never date a broke guy
Sultry Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has revealed why she can never date a broke guy no matter how handsome, intelligent and obedient he may be.
The Ghanaian actress made this know during a question and answer session she held on her Instagram page.
Juliet Ibrahim shared:
Ask me a question and I’ll answer…
A follower chipped in by asking:
“Can you date a broke guy but handsome, intelligent, respectful, caring, family-oriented, humble and obedient?”
Juliet Ibrahim replied:
“How do we take care of ourselves and kids?”
The Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Doctoral Fees Scholarship for applicants who meet the normal admission criteria to the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
AUT is the fastest growing and second largest university in New Zealand. We have been a university since 2000, but a place of learning for 120 years and operate in accordance with the Education Act (1989). Ranked in the top 2% of the world’s universities, AUT is the fastest growing university in New Zealand, and one of the world’s top young universities.
- Applications Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the fields of Business, Economics and Law.
- Scholarship Award: Domestic tuition fees equivalent and student services fees.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for all new international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for all new international students.
Entrance Requirements: All applicants for this scholarship must:
- Meet the normal admission criteria to the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their prior undergraduate and postgraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better.
- Be proposing to undertake doctoral research in a field of study where the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law can offer supervision.
- Be enrolling for the first time in a full-time Doctor of Philosophy programme.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply: Application will be through the AUT on-line scholarships application portal. Applicants will be asked to upload:
- Academic transcripts of prior undergraduate and postgraduate study if this study was completed at an institution other than AUT.
- A written statement summarising prior academic and research accomplishments.
- A written summary of the proposed doctoral research, outlining its rationale, significance and likely contribution.
- The applicant will also be asked to nominate their supervisor through the portal in order for them to provide a statement of support.