Regina Daniels buys Mercedes Benz for millions of naira
Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels has just copped for herself a multi-million naira Mercedez Benz ML 350 a year after buying a Luxurious Lexus Ride.
Check on the photos below;
This is coming after she threw in her support for PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar where she wrote;
I’m Regina Daniels. Proud to be 100% Atikulated with Atiku Abubakar who is in the race to become Nigeria’s next President. I accept my appointment as Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood with humility and youthful zeal. Atiku is a youth-friendly leader who has assured that every 4 out of 10 of his cabinet will be a youth. It can’t sure get any better.
The incumbent called President “Bubu” is a myriad of lies, inuendos, deceit, incompetence, tyranny, inability, inadequacies, glaring misfit and the downright collapse of the basic structure of the Nigerian society.
The drift is brazen. The nation is at crossroads. The land bleeds from hunger and inertia. It’s time to steer the ship away from caput. From Bama to Bori, Aba to Abuja, kaura Namode to Kaduna, the sky is gloomy.
Time for Nigerian Youths to join me and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future.
New Scholarships for International Doctoral Students is now available offered by RESOLV. These scholarships are available for Non-German citizens.
RESOLV aims at providing a highly stimulating, opportunity-filled environment, in order to gain and retain talented scientists from underrepresented groups, thereby instilling a gender- and diversity-sensitive culture.
The GSS was established at the beginning of 2013 within the Cluster of Excellence RESOLV. The school aims at combining high-profile research and early scientific independence along with internationalization and gender mainstreaming. It offers a three-year structured graduate program that combines cutting-edge research with a curriculum of lectures, colloquia, and workshops, which are all focused on areas of Solvation Science.
The Cluster of Excellence RESOLV is a joint research project of about fifty research groups from seven institutions in the German Ruhr area. Since 2012, we use cutting-edge experimental and computational techniques to understand the role of solvents at the molecular detail in the most diverse chemical processes. For example, we investigate the influence of water in vital biological processes as well as the effects of solvents on the synthesis and catalytic reactions. Our research lays the foundations for major advances in key green and medical technologies. RESOLV is funded with 28 Mio. EUR by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Applications Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Solvation Science.
- Scholarship Award: Doctoral students will be funded by DAAD for up to 4 years.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available for Non-German citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Four promising doctoral students the opportunity to undertake their doctoral studies under the supervision of one scientist within the RESOLV consortium. Two scholarships will start in October 2019 (first call in September 2018, deadline 15th of November 2018) and the other two in October 2020 (second call in September 2019).
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for Non-German citizens.
Entrance Requirements: If you want to apply for a DAAD scholarship within the gssp please check that you fulfil all the following requirements:
- you are a non-German citizen
- you are a student from an eligible institution (please visit the database of foreign secondary school qualifications on the website of the Central Office for Foreign Education: ANABIN ; the website is in German, but by following the Instructions you will still be able to check your qualifications)
- you are rated at minimum 1.5 (“very good”/grade A) at the level of Master/Diploma or in case of the fast track PhD option at the level of Bachelor in chemistry, physics, biochemistry, engineering, or a related discipline
- you have sound knowledge of Solvation Science, especially in the chosen research field
- you have very good language skills in at least one of the following: English and/or German (equivalent to level B2, oral and writing, certified)
- your last final exam has taken place during the last six years at the time of the nomination (estimated March 2019)
- you have not resided in Germany for more than fifteen months (exception for refugees) at the time of the nomination (estimated March 2019)
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good language skills in at least one of the following: English and/or German (equivalent to level B2, oral and writing, certified).
How to Apply: Applications should include:
– Curriculum vitae
– Filled application form, including: o Indication of the grade of the qualifying course of studies which must be at least 1.5 (A grade) or better (Master degree or equivalent or in case of fast-track PhD option Bachelor degree)
o An indication of the preferred research field, main supervisor and second supervisor
o Letter of motivation defining and explaining the application for the chosen research field/supervisor (strict maximum of 500 words)
o 1-page project outline (please get in contact with your preferred main supervisor prior to this application to develop the project outline)
– Copies of translated certificates and transcripts of records of qualification for higher education/university entrance of your home country, all higher education/university exams (diploma/master and bachelor degree) with an indication of the final grade and explanation of the grading system
– Proof/Certificates of language proficiency
– Two letters of reference (please use this template) Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
Please use the application form and send applications via e-mail (one PDF file) to gss-at-rub.de or via postal mail.