I have missed my period. I can’t wait to be an amazing mom – Risky
Bobrisky in his usual way for attention, has in a new video said he’s not seen his period for a few days now, but he’s not bothered, regardless.
According to him, if he turns out to be pregnant, that would be amazing because he can’t wait to be a mother and back his child.
On Christmas day, a video of Bobrisky buying sanitary pads went viral online.
While many shrugged it off as one of his many stunts, others seem genuinely concerned for him and his Yansh.
Watch the video below.Video Player00:0000:58
The University of Southern Denmark is proud to announce Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics. International students are eligible to apply for this position.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
- Applications Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Course Level: Position is available to study Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics. The project involves applying our advanced lipidomics platform to monitor lipid metabolic flux using stable isotope-labeled tracers administered to humans and rodents, and understanding how disease states impinge on lipid metabolic homeostasis.
- Scholarship Award: The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
SDU seek an outstanding individual with training in lipidomics or metabolomics, liquid chromatography and high resolution mass spectrometry. In-depth understanding of metabolic regulation and previous experience in data management and multivariate data analysis are preferred. Candidates must hold a doctoral degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application must include the following:
• A curriculum vitae including information on previous employment.
• A full list of publications stating the scientific publications on which the applicant wishes to rely.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will neither be considered nor evaluated.
Applications must be submitted electronically using the link “Apply online”. Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Each box can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb. We strongly recommend that you read How to apply before you apply.