Davido blasts lady who accused him of selling his soul to politicians unlike Wizkid, She replies him.
A vlogger identified as Lolo has taken to social media to blast Davido, who body-shamed her for criticizing his political involvements.
It all started after the vlogger commented on Wizkid’s post, on why Nigerians should vote for their chosen candidates and not to be lured by celebrities who supposedly have collected money from politicians.
Her comment, obviously didn’t sit well for Davido, which prompted the singer to hurl abuses at her physical appearance.
Below is what he shared on his insta-story;
The Vlogger has immediately fired back. She did a video where she addressed the whole issue;
Watch below;Video Player00:0004:59
The International Max Planck Research School on Astrophysics at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich is proud to announce up to 25 PhD positions in various fields of astrophysics. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these positions.
Welcome to the application platform of the International Max Planck Research School on Astrophysics at the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich (IMPRS)! If you would like to boost your career and to do your PhD in one of the largest centers for Astronomy and Astrophysics in Europe, then you are right to apply for a PhD position here.
Candidates whose native language is not English or German are required to provide a certificate documenting proficiency in English, for example TOEFL (recommended IbT of at least 94 points) or IELTS (recommended score of at least 7 points) or equivalent.
- Applications Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Course Level: Positions are available to study PhD.
- Study Subject: Positions are awarded in various fields of astrophysics.
Below you will find information about available PhD projects. Please select your topic of interest:
- Infrared-Astronomy (MPE)
- High Energy Astrophysics (MPE)
- Optical and Interpretative Astronomy (MPE)
- Center for Astrochemical Studies (MPE)
- Extragalactic Astronomy (USM)
- Computational Astrophysics (USM)
- Stellar Astrophysics – Expanding Atmospheres of Hot Stars (USM)
- Computational Star and Planet Formation Group (USM)
- Plasma-Astrophysics (USM)
- Young Stars & Star Formation Group (USM)
- Cosmology and Structure Formation (USM)
- Extragalactic Astrophysics and Cosmology (MPA)
- High Energy Astrophysics (MPA)
- Information Field Theory (MPA)
- Supernovae (MPA)
- Stellar Astrophysics (MPA)
- From planets and star formation to stellar structure (ESO)
- From ISM, stellar populations, and clusters to galaxies and cosmology (ESO)
- Scholarship Award: Successful applicants with an MSc degree will receive a work contract of about EUR 1.575 per month, (depending on family status) for a maximum period of three years if required.
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 25 positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Students from all countries in the world are welcome to apply for the IMPRS program. They are selected based on their excellence as proven by their university record and by letters of recommendation. A selection committee composed of members from all participating institutes will review the applications and advise the potential supervisors about the candidates and their qualifications. However, the final decision about the acceptance of a student rests soley with his/her potential supervisor. Generally, students are admitted for the Graduate School once a year. The program starts each September 1st; application deadline is November 15th of the year before. The application platt form is available from the beginning of August till November 15th.
Applicants must have a Master in Physics or Astrophysics.
Applicants holding a Bachelor degree have to apply to the Master of Astrophysics (or Master of Physics) Program at the LMU before they can be admitted to the IMPRS PhD program to obtain a Ph.D. (Dr. rer.nat.) from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University (applications are encouraged even if the degree will not be obtained before November 15, 2019).
English Language Requirements: Candidates whose native language is not English or German are required to provide a certificate documenting proficiency in English, for example TOEFL (recommended IbT of at least 94 points) or IELTS (recommended score of at least 7 points) or equivalent. If you are unsure on that or if you have difficulties in getting the certificates in time, please contact us.
How to Apply: Applications for the new program starting in September 2020 can be submitted until November 15th, 2019. Applications will nonetheless be accepted until all positions are filled. A complete application must include the following documents:
- A fully filled-in online application form, including a list of all courses and credits/grades
- Curriculum vitae as PDF file in the upload area of the application form
- Three letters of recommendation uploaded by your referees, for more information follow the instructions in the online application form. The recommendation letter deadline is November 21th, 2019.
- Copies of all academic certificates/transcripts including High School Diploma, M.Sc., B.Sc., etc. as one PDF file in the uploaded area of the application form (originals must be presented, if you are invited for an interview)
- Copy of your M.Sc. thesis (with English abstract if the thesis is not written in English) or preliminary master thesis abstract as PDF file in the upload area
- Proof of English Language ability when applicable (e.g. transcript of TOEFL / IELTS scores or equivalent; our TOEFL Institution and Department Code is 8223). In case of the upload of your TOEFL official score report, please upload a scanned PDF file instead of the protected file provided from ETS to you.