”Guys If you don’t have up to 500k you don’t deserve sx” – Nigerian lady says
A Twitter user identified as @rozzeloya, who obviously want to go viral, has taken to the platform to advise men who has less than 500k in their bank account to abstain from sx.
According to the young lady, they should focus more on working hard rather than sleeping with a lady.
See her tweet below:
“Guys If you don’t have up to 500k in your bank account you don’t deserve s*x from us, go and work”
However, some Nigerians has taken to her profile to rip her to shreds over her controversial statement.
Some accused her of being of a member of the transactional sex association and that is what they know how to do best – Taking money from rich guys for sx.
At the same time, some came to her defence arguing that she is at liberty to post whatever she likes
The Copenhagen Business School is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship in young people’s self-organised networks and communities, democratic governance and social media. This scholarship is available for international students.
The project aims to investigate how inclusion/ exclusion mechanism takes place in new and informal associations and networks, and the role played by social media and its consequences for democratic governance.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Applications Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the CISTAS project at the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy (MPP).
- Scholarship Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent to ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 up to DKK 28.964 depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant must:
- Hold a Master in social science disciplines and/or humanities
- Demonstrate high theoretical and methodological competencies
- Demonstrate their potential ability to contribute to and enrich the principal components of the CISTAS project in general and the topic of young people’s self-organised communities, democratic governance and social media when formulating their PhD research proposal (max 5 pages).
- Demonstrate professional proficiency in English and Danish (written and spoken) enough to work empirically with young people’s self-organised networks and communities as well as to disseminate research findings to a broader audience.
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Master degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
English Language Requirements: Demonstrate professional proficiency in English and Danish (written and spoken) enough to work empirically with young people’s self-organised networks and communities as well as to disseminate research findings to a broader audience.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.