Slay queens reportedly pull down their pants to mock Yahoo boys
A photo is making the rounds online, in which 2 ladies were spotted pulling down their pants to mock yahoo boys who use panties for rituals.
The exact location where the comic act took place was not disclosed, but comments that trailed the photo indicate the ladies did that to send a signal to ritualists they have nothing to get from them as they claim their pants are ‘spiritually fortified’
Ladies across the country have now been taking more caution with their pants, especially after doing their laundry. There have been so many cases of pants being stolen while on the line.
And to be more careful, some other ladies have resorted to living a pantless lifestyle.
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Double Degree PhD Studentship between Carnegie School of Sport and the University of Copenhagen starting February 2019. UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Here at Leeds Beckett, we are a modern professional university with ambition. Based in the vibrant city of Leeds, the biggest financial district outside of London, our vision is to be acknowledged for our commitment to student success, innovation and enterprise, global reach, and strong local impact. Their values, which are the principles that guide the way we do things, are that we should be: Student focus, Excellence, Inspiration, Creativity, Professionalism, Enterprise and Integrity.
- Applications Deadline: October 28, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the Carnegie School of Sport.
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship provides a bursary of £14,777 per annum (pro-rata into 12 monthly payments) and UK/EU Fees paid for a period of three years. We will also support travel to Copenhagen to the value of £500 per year.
- Nationality: UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarshipcan be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic student who will fully engage in the dynamic and vibrant research environment offered by both universities. Applicants should have (or be near completion of) a Master’s degree and have a First or 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. In addition, applicants should have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience of qualitative research methods
English Language Requirements: We will require evidence that you have the necessary language skills to fulfill the requirements of the award
- You will need to provide evidence of a minimum International English Language Testing System Grade 7.0 (IELTS 7.0) with no individual sub-score below 6.5
- In the instances where a student does not have an IELTS, we will consider TOEFL iBT or Pearsons PTE as equivalent qualifications. IELTS, TOEFL iBT or Pearsons PTE are the only accepted English language qualifications we accept
- If you have successfully completed a UK Bachelors (first or 2.1) or UK Masters degree, in the two years before entry, this will suffice for the English language requirements
- If you completed your UK degree over two years ago, you will still need to demonstrate your English Language by taking an IELTS, TOEFL iBT or Pearsons PTE test.
How to Apply: Candidates should submit an application to Research Admissions (ResearchAdmissions-at-leedsbeckett.ac.uk) including the following:
- Your application form
- Please provide an outline of the research to be undertaken using the criteria below as a guide.
- Scanned copies of your degree certificates (e.g. undergraduate or masters degree certificates) and transcripts.
- Scanned copies of your English language requirements.
- Scanned copies of your passport and previous UK visas if applicable.
Applicants are asked to complete the research student application form and provide a proposal of the research to be undertaken using the headings as a guide.
- The proposal of the research can be up to four A4 pages in length (with references as an addition to the proposal and including bibliography) using type Arial 12 point.
- Applicants are asked to include at the start of the proposal the research project title.
- Applicants should use the research project reference (COPENHAGEN) as the subject in the email subject line when submitting their applications.
- Please use the Harvard style for your references.