E-Money Gives Out Brand New Toyota Cars As He Celebrates His Birthday (Photos)
CEO of Five star Group popularly known as E-Money, gave out four brand new Toyota cars as he marks his birthday today. The cars were given out to his staff for keeping his business going.
The renowned billionaire, also disclosed that his company will be expanding and therefore will be needing more hands on deck as he feels the need to take on the responsibility of growing the Nigerian economy.
E-Money wrote on Instagram:
It’s my birthday!!!!
What better way to celebrate than to bless some of the people who have been keeping my business going… Thanks to this amazing staff of the Fivestar group for all that they do,and my chef wasn’t left out also.
Remember to be diligent in all that you do because your hard work will surely pay off one day.
We will also be recruiting a lot of people this year into the Fivestar Group. The company is expanding and we need more hands on deck. We all have a collective responsibility of growing the Nigerian economy and we will continue to do what we can in our own little way… Stay tuned for details on how to apply…
The Open University is inviting applications for full-time funded PhD Studentships for the academic year beginning 1 February 2019.
The Open University (OU) is public distance learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: October 8, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: PhD project titles we are offering are listed below and you can find out more by clicking on the individual links:
Centre for Policing Research and Learning (CPRL)
- CPRL 01 The Experiences of LGBTQ and Professionals Working in Criminal Justice Organisations
Centre for Voluntary Sector Leadership (CVSL)
- CVSL 02 The contribution of leadership in small and medium charities navigating change and transition
Department of Accounting and Finance (DAF)
- DAF 03 A Comparison of Socially Responsible Investing and Sharia Complaint Funds
Department of People and Organisations (DPO)
- DPO 04 The experiences of transpeople in the UK labour market
- DPO 05 Grassroots spaces of recovery
- DPO 06 tbc
Department of Strategy and Marketing (DSM)
- DSM 07 Music and Consumer Response to Advertising
Department of Public Leadership and Social Enterprise (PuLSE)
- PuLSE 11 Exploring enterprise, learning and growth from craft workshops to makerspaces
- PuLSE 12 Promoting environmental sustainability in SMEs the role of intermediaries
- PuLSE 13 Economic Citizenship and Governance in Brexit times
- PuLSE 14 Understanding the relationship between identity and ethics in collaborative settings
The Open University Law School
- LAW 08 Critical Perspectives on Blockchain Law and Regulation
- LAW 09 Pedagogies and practices within UK legal education
- LAW 10 Shifting paradigms within lawyering
- Scholarship Award: The studentships cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £14,533 per annum) for 36 months.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants for the PhD programme should have minimum qualifications of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent) and usually a specialist masters in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
English Language Requirements: Applicants who speak English as a foreign language and/or are applying for a Tier 4 visa must have achieved SELTS (Secure English Language Test) from a UK Border Agency-approved provider at level B2 or above in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), in all four elements (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
How to Apply: Applications must include the following:
- A 1000 word proposal which indicates your knowledge of the literature, methods and likely approach to your project of interest
- A covering letter indicating your suitability for the project
- A completed application form
- Certificates with transcripts, if possible, confirming your professional qualifications relevant to your application