“Dem dey f**k Chioma for London” – Kemi Olunloyo shares explosive chat between Davido’s hypeman, Spesh and a friend
In what is definitely the greatest shocker of the month, it’s been revealed that the girlfriend of Nigerian singer, Davido, Chioma seems to be engaging in extra-curricular activities of her relationship with him.
This information is courtesy of the screenshot of a chat which was shared by controversial Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.
While highlighting some of the fallout the singer has been involved in over time, Kemi Olunloyo shared the screenshots of the chat between the singer’s head of Corporate sponsorship, King Spesh and a friend over the affairs of Chioma.
It’s clearly seen in the chat that King Spesh accuses Chioma of “f**king” other men while she’s in London and singer, Peruzzi is also in the know of this.
Sharing the screenshots, Kemi Olunloyo wrote,
#SurvivingDavido Now his own Director of Corporate Sponsorship King Spesh of #DMW says Chioma is having sx with multiple men “them they fuck Chioma” whenever she comes to London and claims another artist in the label Peruzzi “knows it all”. Is Peruzzi among them? Poor Davido
Read the quite shocking chat below,
The School of Social Sciences is delighted to offer fully funded PhD Studentship in Digital Marketing within the University of Dundee School of Business. This studentship is available for home, EU and overseas applicants.
The University of Dundee is a highly attractive place to conduct doctoral research: We are one of the World’s Top 200 universities, according to Times Higher Education. We are one of the UK’s top rated universities for student experience and graduate employment, making Dundee one of the best places to study in the United Kingdom. We are also ranked among Europe’s most innovative universities, coming top in the UK in the Nature Innovation Index 2017 and in the top five among Reuters’ ‘Most Innovative Universities’.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: September 10, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the field of Digital Marketing.
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship is open for home, EU and overseas applicants on a full-time basis only and includes: (overseas applicants are welcome to apply, but will be required to pay the difference between the home/EU rate and the overseas rate).
- Full home/EU rate tuition fees for 3 years
- Annual stipend of £14,777 (increases annually in line with ESRC rates)
- £2,000 per annum student travel allowance
- £1,000 per annum conference allowance
- £1,000 per annum project consumables allowance
The award of a studentship will be based on a competitive selection process and its renewal for each subsequent year over the three-year course of study will be strictly subject to satisfactory progress.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for home, EU and overseas applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarshipcan be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available for home, EU and overseas applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants are expected to have an excellent undergraduate degree and have successfully completed a Masters degree in a relevant area from a UK university, or have comparable qualifications from another recognised higher education institute. Previous work experience in marketing is desirable, ideally within the field of brand management.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Please apply directly to
PhD-SocialSciences-at-dundee.ac.uk with the following documents:
• Proposal (3,000-5,000 words) to include discussion of research aims, key literature and proposed approach
• A summary CV
• Letter of application (personal statement)
Please include #udsbstudentship and your full name in the subject line.