BBNaija’s Alex and Cee-C finally Reconcile (videos)
Former Big brother Naija housemates, Alex and Cee-C who were sworn enemies both inside the house and after they got out, have finally reconciled.
Both of them showed up on each other’s live video this evening as Cee-C prepares for the launch of her new business, Cegar.
Apparently, they are both on set, shooting a movie, which was taking longer than expected, hence, the postponement of Cee C’s business launch..
Recall that their issues started in the house when Tobi stopped dating Cee-C and moved to Alex, and it continued when they came out and Leo who was with Alex in the house, moved to Cee-C.
Watch the videos below;Video Player00:0000:45Video Player00:0000:26
The Linguistics Section in the School of African and Gender Studies, Anthropology and Linguistics is offering Mellon Scholarships in Linguistics (with a focus on African Linguistic Diversity). This scholarship is available for international students and preference will be given to black South African students.
The University of Cape Town (UCT) is a public research university located in Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is jointly the oldest university in South Africa and the oldest extant university in Sub-Saharan Africa alongside Stellenbosch.
Applicants must demonstrate good organizational and management skills; and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Honors, Master as well as PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Linguistics (with a focus on African Linguistic Diversity).
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for International students and preference will be given to black South African students.
- Number of Scholarships: The Linguistics Section in the School of African and Gender Studies, Anthropology and Linguistics invites applications for two Honours scholarships, two Masters Scholarships and one PhD scholarship for 2019.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and preference will be given to black South African students.
Entrance Requirements: To apply please note the following:
Applicants must hold an appropriate undergraduate degree for the Honours scholarships; hold an Honours degree for the MA scholarships, and an MA degree for the PhD scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate good organizational and management skills; and excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply: In the subject line, please indicate Mellon Scholarships Linguistics, and state clearly in the text of the email whether you are applying for an Honor, an MA or the PhD scholarship.
Please submit a detailed and updated CV as well as a motivation letter. For MA and PhD please include a short proposal of the research you are thinking of doing.
Proof of application for postgraduate study at UCT.
Names and contact details of three referees.