Identity of Princess Shyngle Nigerian Boyfriend Revealed?
Trending reports on Social Medial claims to have revealed the identity of the ‘Nigerian Big Boy’ with big manhood who’s behind Princess Shyngle’s G-Wagon has been revealed.
Princess Shyngle over the weekend posted a video of a G-Wagon on her Instagram page, saying it’s a Valentines gift she got from her boyfriend.
Yesterday, she also took to the gram to reveal that he also blessed with a gargantuan potum in his private areas.
Rumors had it that her boyfriend expects her to birth him a set of twins.
Apparently the alleged boyfriend is Kevin Too Much, a Nigerian Musician.
Instagram blogger Those Called Celebs revealed his identity.
The University of Southern Denmark is delighted to offer PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark. Applicants are required to have a master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Energy Technology at the time of employment.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
- Applications Deadline: August 26, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Research plans addressing other than the two announced research topics will not be considered.
- Multi-agent based modelling and simulation for the smart energy sector,
The project will target the development of multi-agent based simulations of the smart energy sector and use these simulations to investigate how influential factors relating to climate, environment, social behavior, technology, economics, policy and regulations affects the evolution of the smart energy sector. The PhD research will contribute to the design and assessment of smart energy solutions and business models in collaboration with CEI industrial partners.
2. Artificial Intelligence for energy efficient operation of cyber physical systems,
The project will address the application of Genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks for finding Pareto optimal solutions to multi-objective optimization problems in cyber physical systems. The PhD research will contribute to current and future R&D projects on optimizing industrial production facilities.
- Scholarship Award: As a PhD scholar at the University of Southern Denmark, you will be remunerated according to the relevant basic salary scale of the collective agreement, depending on whether or not you have been employed after completing your Master’s programme. For PhD scholars without seniority, the start salary per 1 April 2012 amounts to approx. 3.378,- EURO per month incl. supplements. Furthermore, local agreements may be made on additional supplements in accordance with the stipulations of the collective agreement. In addition to the salary, a PhD scholar is eligible for a pension plan under which pension contributions corresponding to 17.1 percent of the salary will be paid in.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
SDU is looking for highly-motivated students with ambition to become researchers and invite applications for 3 years PhD Fellowships. Applicants are required to have a master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Energy Technology at the time of employment. Applicants are required to document fulfillment of the conditions for admission to the PhD school, find link below. See the grade conversion form below.
Furthermore, the successful candidate
• Has excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Is able to work well in a team as well as independently and quickly acquire knowledge in new topics
• Can contribute to current and future research projects
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
How to Apply: Your application must be uploaded through the link “Apply Online”. Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Please read guidelines for applicants.
All pdf-files must be unlocked and allow binding and may not be password protected.
In case you have more than one file per field you need to combine the pdf-files into a single file, as each field handles only one file.
Each box can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb.
The applications must include:
• Research plan as mentioned above. Please attach it to “Application material” under “Other relevant material”
• Completed application form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Application stating reasons for applying. Please attach your application to “Application material” under “Project description”
• Certified diplomas and transcripts of exams
• Calculation of grade point average in this form