EN-ACTI2NG RCI Early Stage PhD Fellowship for International Students in Germany, 2018
Full List of Presidential Results Released so Far by INEC, Buhari Leading.
INEC on Monday started announcement of the presidential election results.
As of the time of filing this report, INEC had announced the result in 11 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The states are Ondo, Ekiti, Gombe, Kwara, Kogi, Yobe, Abia, Osun, Nasarawa, Ebonyi, Enugu and the Federal Capital Territory.
The results were announced by the returning officers of the states at the National Collation Centre in Abuja.
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, President Muhammadu Buhari, won in Ekiti, Nasarawa, Yobe, Osun, Kwara, Kogi and Gombe, while his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, won in Ondo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu and the FCT.
See FULL List Below;
ATIKU wins in Enugu with 355,553 votes;
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,935,168
Total No: of Accredited: 452,765
Total Votes Cast: 451,063
Total Valid Votes: 421,014
Rejected Votes: 30,049
ATIKU wins in Ebonyi State with 258,573:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,392,931
Total No: of Accredited: 391,747
Total Votes Cast: 379,394
Total Valid Votes: 359,131
Rejected Votes: 20,263
ATIKU wins in Abia state with 219,698 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,793,861
Total No: of Accredited: 361,561
Total Votes Cast: 344,471
Total Valid Votes: 323,291
Rejected Votes: 21,180
ATIKU wins in Ondo state with 275,901 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,812,567
Total No: of Accredited: 598,586
Total Votes Cast: 586,827
Total Valid Votes: 555,994
Rejected Votes: 30,833
ATIKU wins in FCT Abuja with 259,997 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,335,015
Total No: of Accredited: 467,784
Total Votes Cast: 451,408
Total Valid Votes: 423,951
Rejected Votes: 27,457
BUHARI wins in Kogi state with 285,207 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,640,449
Total No: of Accredited: 570,773
Total Votes Cast: 553,496
Total Valid Votes: 521,016
Rejected Votes: 32,480
BUHARI wins in Nassarawa State with 289,903 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,509,481
Total No: of Accredited: 613,720
Total Votes Cast: 599,399
Total Valid Votes: 580,778
Rejected Votes: 18,621
BUHARI wins in Kwara state with 308,984 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,401 895
Total No: of Accredited: 489,482
Total Votes Cast: 486,254
Total Valid Votes: 459,676
Rejected Votes: 26,578
BUHARI wins in Gombe state with 402,961 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,385,191
Total No: of Accredited: 604,240
Total Votes Cast: 580,649
Total Valid Votes: 554,203
Rejected Votes: 26,446
BUHARI wins in Yobe state with 497,914 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,365,913
Total No: of Accredited: 601,059
Total Votes Cast: 586,137
Total Valid Votes: 559,365
Rejected Votes: 26,772
BUHARI wins in Ekiti state with 219,231 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 899,919
Total No: of Accredited: 395,741
Total Votes Cast: 393,709
Total Valid Votes: 381,132
Rejected Votes: 12,577
BUHARI wins in Osun state with 347,634 votes:
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,674,729
Total No: of Accredited: 732,984
Total Votes Cast: 731,882
Total Valid Votes: 714,682
Rejected Votes: 17200
TOTAL VOTES SO FAR:
The Regensburg Center for Interventional Immunology (RCI), University Regensburg, Chair for Gene-Immuntherapy, Univ.-Prof. Abken, is offering Early Stage Researcher (f/m) PhD Fellowship.
The EN-ACTI2NG program aims to train PhD students with expertise in development of new and improved T cell-mediated cancer immuno-therapies.
The EN-ACTI 2NG (European Network on Anti-Cancer Immuno-Therapy Improvement by modification of CAR and TCR Interactions and Nanoscale Geometry) Initial Training Network, funded by the H2020 Marie Sk?odowska-Curie actions program, emanates from the recent clinical evidence that T cells expressing engineered tumor-specific immune receptors can eradicate certain tumors that do not respond to conventional treatment.
- Applications Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: This is a training program for PhD students aimed at improving tumor-specific immune receptors.
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will be employed under a contract in a full time position, and is strongly encouraged to embark on a doctorate in their host or associated institution. Competitive salary is according to EU-mandated pay scales and includes a generous mobility allowance and, if applicable, family allowance.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possession of/finishing the program leading to a degree (usually the Master Degree) in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, (Bio-)Physics, Engineering, Medical Sciences which would formally entitle access to a doctorate. Applicants that are still in the course of obtaining the qualifying degree should include in their application an official declaration by their program director specifying the date at which the degree will be awarded.
- As mandated by EU regulations, the applicant shall, at the time of recruitment by the host organization, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of her/his research career and have not been awarded a doctoral degree. She/he should also fulfill the mobility rule: at the time of recruitment by the host organization, the researcher must not have resided or carried out her/his main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the reference date. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants can contact Prof. Dr. Abken before submitting their applications. Applications have to include a CV, including a valid e-mail address and telephone number, and should include a copy of their qualifying degree and obtained grades, a letter of motivation and 2 recommendation letters. These documents should be sent in a single pdf file to the following e-mail addresses: hinrich.abken-a-uk-koeln.de, hinrich.abken-at-ukr.de and enacti2ng-at-cbm.csic.es. After a first check of fulfillment of the EU-mandated eligibility criteria Prof Dr. Abken will contact individual applicants.