“I need to suck that man d**k till he c*m when am back to Nigeria” – Bobrisky shows off Dior bag his “bae” sent to him to Dubai from Nigeria
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky got a surprise gift from his “bae” sent all the way from Nigeria to Dubai and he has promised to pay back in kind to show his appreciation when he returns to Nigeria.
Sharing a video of him opening the Dior bag, Bobrisky wrote:
My Bae sent me @dior bag ? all the way from Nigeria to Dubia. Such a wonderful man. I love you bae. I know lot of you can’t wait to see the bag. I need to suck that man DICK till he cum when am back to Nigeria ??Video Player00:0000:35
The Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is delighted to offer two PhD fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry commencing in the period from 01.09.2018 – 31.08.2021. The positions are open to candidates with a curiosity-driven approach to chemistry.
The main project is designing new ligands for lanthanide ions. The candidate will work on making newly tailored ligands for trivalent lanthanide ions with specific applications in mind.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- Applications Deadline: August 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The positions are available as a 3 year PhD fellowship or in the Integrated MSc and PhD Scheme.
- Scholarship Award: The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 317.459 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 43.852). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should hold a BA or an MSc degree in chemistry with good results and have good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on statements from project supervisors and relevant work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good English skills.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
– Motivation letter including a description of what it is that drives you to pursue a PhD degree
– Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project, and including full contact details for 2-4 referees who will support your application and who we may contact if relevant
– Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)
– Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme in SCIENCE, if relevant
– Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.