”Stop giving us money before marriage” – Nigerian lady warns men
A Nigerian lady has got herself trending on social media after she advised men to desist from giving ladies money before marriage. According to the young lady, men should save their money for the future as majority of ladies are independent.
“Dear guys, please stop giving us money when we haven’t married you We have our own money, we are independent save for your future we will still s*x you without money I’m speaking on behalf of all ladies!”
The British Heart Foundation is inviting applications for Non-Clinical PhD studentships in cardiovascular science. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
The aim of the studentship is to allow talented students to complete a PhD in cardiovascular science in an established research institution in the UK.
British Heart Foundation vision is a world without heart and circulatory diseases. We raise money to research cures and treatments, so we can beat heartbreak forever.
- Applications Deadline: There are no closing dates.
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded in cardiovascular science.
- Scholarship Award:
- Student stipend at current BHF rates.
- Tuition fees at standard home student rate (set by the research institution).
- Research consumables directly attributable to the project, usually less than £10,000 per year.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Awarded or expected 1st class or high upper 2nd class BSc degree, or MSc with merit or distinction.
- Residency requirements no longer apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Read the information in How to apply.
- Log onto the online application form.
- Complete all the sections of the online application form following the instructions in the GMS User Guide.