Black American singer says he has no respect for Africa
A 24-year old black American singer identified as Daniel Mcloyd, has voiced his disrespect for Africa and called its people ”disgusting”.
I have no respect for Africa, you guys murdered countless of people because of clans, promote fake gods, promote sex without marriage. What good is there? U are disgusting people!
Black people in general are messed up in the head think they can do anything at their will. Gangs, guns and sex is all you guys think about. It’s sick. Then u continue to brainwash people to think it’s ok.
, he wrote.
See his tweet below;
Applications are invited for Open University – Anton Dohrn International Zoological Station PhD Fellowship Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019. PhD fellowships are available to carry out interdisciplinary training in Biological Sciences at the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples (Italy).
The Anton Dohrn Zoological Station in Naples was founded in 1872 by the German scientist Anton Dohrn. Today it is a public research institution, supervised by the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research. The mission of the Zoological Station is the research on the fundamental processes of biology, with specific reference to marine organisms and their biodiversity, in close connection with the study of their evolution and the dynamics of marine ecosystems, through an integrated and interdisciplinary approach.
- Applications Deadline: July 20, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: PhD fellowships are available to carry out interdisciplinary training in Biological Sciences at the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples (Italy).
- Scholarship Award: Students are expected to complete their thesis within three years, with the possibility of a fourth year without salary, to write up the thesis (should this be necessary). The gross salary is € 16.000,00 per year for three years from which taxes (approximately 18%) will be subtracted. Students are liable to an annual registration fee to be paid to the Open University (not to the Stazione Zoologica). The Stazione Zoologica will cover the registration fee for three years.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold an advanced degree such as a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or its equivalent in a scientific area coherent with the project proposed before the start of the internship.
2. The PhD Program is in English. Where English is not the applicant’s first language, he/she must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language to support successful study at research degree standard. Fluency in spoken English will be assessed during the interview and is a strict requirement.
Please Note that the applicants selected for the PhD Program must provide, before the starting of the program, a IELTS certificate (dated within the last two years) with scores that meet the minimum requirements of 6.5 overall score, and no less than 6.0 in any of the four elements (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
In the alternative, a degree completed in a majority-speaking English country (i.e. UK, USA, Australia etc.) is also considered a proof of English proficiency.
English Language Requirements: The proof of English proficiency is a prerequisite to participate in the SZN- Open University PhD program. The PhD Program is in English. Where English is not the applicant’s first language, he/she must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language to support successful study at research degree standard. Fluency in spoken English will be assessed during the interview and is a strict requirement.
How to Apply: Required Attachments
Before starting the procedure please be sure to have the following documents:
– CV (European form desirable)
– A scanned copy of your degree (For European Citizens Self-Declaration Affidavit – In accordance with article 46 T.U. – D.P.R. no. 445- 28.12.2000)
– A scanned copy of the IELTS certificate (if applicable) (For European Citizens Self-Declaration Affidavit – In accordance with article 46 T.U. – D.P.R. no. 445- 28.12.2000)
– A scanned copy of the ID document
– A scanned copy of the declaration automatically produced by the system at the end of the application procedure, duly signed.
Read the list of the projects for which a fellowship is available this year and choose the project you want to apply to.
*At the end of the online application procedure, the system will produce a declaration that the candidate will have to print, sign, scan and save as a PDF or JPG file.
This file must be attached to the application in the appropriate section.
Attaching this document is a mandatory prerequisite to complete the online application procedure.
After submitting the application, you will receive an email confirming of the submission. This message has the value of receipt, if you do not receive it, please contact the PhD office.
Download the form for the recommendation letter (available here and in the application form) and send it to 2 persons acquainted with your professional achievements who are able to give a qualified judgment of your skills and professional qualities as prospective PhD student. The letters of recommendation are an essential part of your application. It is your responsibility to contact your referees and to ensure that they write to us before the deadline for receiving applications on July 20th, 2018 – h. 12.00. Please forward the form to each of these two referees and ask them to send their letters of recommendation from their institutional directly to this email address.