Man Caught With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos
One Mannir Hamza Ahmed has reportedly been arrested in Lagos for being in possession of 19 wraps of raw gold.
The suspect, who is being investigated for an alleged case of conspiracy, illegal mining and export of mineral resources, was arrested today, aboard an Emirates flight to Dubai, following intelligence report received by the Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
At the point of his arrest, the Commission found 19 wraps of gold in his luggage.
The suspect neither presented any evidence of declaration of the items nor payment of royalties to the Federal Government.
The suspect will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
The Auckland University of Technology is offering Colab PhD/MPhil Fees Scholarships. The scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants.
University’s aim is to encourage researchers, students and stakeholders to imagine, construct, articulate and navigate rapidly changing social, economic, technological and career environments.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: December 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD or MPhil programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by tbe universigty.
- Scholarship Award: Full fees-PHDDomestic equivalent fees- MPhil.
- Nationalities: The scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the PhD or MPhil programme at AUT.
The scholarships are available on merit to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students.
Preference will be given to proposals in areas of interdisciplinary engagement pertinent to Colab’s aims and research focus.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The applicant must submit the application by the closing date and upload:
• Copies of transcripts for any study completed at an institution other than AUT
• A copy of the Research Proposal (PGR1 or PGR2) that will be submitted as a component of the application for admission.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.