PhD Grants in “Neuroscience” for International Students at University of Padova in Italy, 2018/2019
‘My boss sacked me because of my support for Buhari’ – Nigerian driver laments
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to narrate how he was sacked by his boss for supporting President Buhari in the just concluded presidential elections.
Sharing his grief on Twitter, the young man stated that he is a Buharist and nothing can change that.
I just lost my driving job. My boss sacked me because of my support for buhari. I was congratulating a colleague for D re-election of pmb and I got sacked.I never believed anyone can go this extreme. I know my God will not abandon me and my family. I pray another door opens..Amin
Thank God atiku didn’t win. Only God knows how atiku supporters will behave to the rest of us who don’t support him. My boss has done his own, some atiku supporters are mocking me over it. You people overate yourself.. I’m a buharist and I will always be. Nothing can change that.
The University of Padova is offering PhD Grants in “Neuroscience” – XXXIV cycle for the ay 2018 – 2019. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
The University of Padova strongly prioritises third level education and has been recently enhancing the support for research training, with the aim of always pursuing the highest standards.
The University of Padua is a premier Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 as a school of law and was one of the most prominent universities in early modern Europe
In order to apply for the University of Padova, students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
- Applications Deadline: July 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Neuroscience course.
- Scholarship Award: In accordance with Italian Ministerial Decree n. 40 dated 25 January 2018, the annual amount of the grant is 15.343,28 euros, gross, less national insurance and pension contributions payable by the recipient to INPS (Italian National Institute for Social Security), pursuant to art. 2, paragraph 26 et. seq. of (Italian) Law no. 335 dated 8 August 1995, and subsequent amendments and integrations.
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Anyone in possession of the following, regardless of nationality, may apply to take part in the selection process:
- Diploma di laurea (pre-reform regime);
- Laurea specialistica/magistrale (post-reform regime);
- Second-level academic qualifications awarded by AFAM (Higher Education in Art and Music) institutions.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application form to participate in the selection process may only be submitted using the dedicated online procedure.
To this end, when completing the online application process, the candidate must request that their qualifications be verified and attach the following documents:
- If achieved in a European Union country:
- Certificate of the degree or Diploma
- Diploma Supplement, where available, or academic transcripts
- Any other documentation deemed useful for the assessment of the suitability of the qualification held (curriculum in European format, etc.);
- Translation of the attached documents into Italian or English by and under the responsibility of the candidate.
- If obtained in a country outside the European Union
- Certificate of the qualification awarded abroad with the relative declaration of value, if available;
- Certificate indicating the examinations taken and relative grades achieved;
- Any other documentation considered useful to assess the suitability of the qualification held (curriculum vitae in standard European format, etc.);
- Translation of the attached documents in Italian or English, to be carried out under the candidate’s own responsibility.