Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his new whip, a Rolls Royce Cullinan (Photo)
Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo who recently acquired a Rolls Royce Cullinan, took to his Instagram page to show off the whip.
The luxury vehicle is said to have cost him £400 thousand euros which is over 160 Million Naira
See photo below ;
The former Real Madrid star man, who has consistently been at the top of his game for over a decade now, is said to have a net worth estimated to be $108 million
CR7’s car collection is valued at over $4.9 million with two Mercedes, three Audis, an Aston Martin, two Bentleys, a Lamborghini, two Bugattis, two Ferraris, a Maserati, a Rolls Royce, three Porsches,a BMW and now a Rolls Royce Cullinan.
The Department of Political Science and the Institute for European Studies of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) are accepting applications for grants for PhD researchers for several projects on democratic governance.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch-speaking university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has four campuses: Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus, Brussels Technology Campus and Brussels Photonics Campus.
In order to be eligible a good command of English, both in writing and speaking.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded to PhD researchers for several projects on democratic governance.
- Scholarship Award: The PhD grants are for four years. You will become an actively contributing member of the VUB’s Strategic Research programme on ‘Evaluating Democratic Governance in Europe’ and of the interuniversity Excellence of Science Project on ‘Representation and Democratic Resentment’.
- Nationality: Grants are available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four grants are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Grants are available to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A holder of a Master degree in Political Science or related field in Social Sciences and Humanities. Last year students are encouraged to apply, at the condition that they obtain their MA-degree before the start of the scholarship; i.e. October 1st, 2018.
- A good command of English, both in writing and speaking.
- Specific skills are required for each of the research themes.
English Language Requirements: A good command of English, both in writing and speaking.
How to Apply: Questions regarding the PhD scholarships can be addressed to Professor Kris Deschouwer (Kris.Deschouwer-at-vub.be).
Applications should include:
- A letter of motivation clearly indicating for which of the theme(s) you are applying
- A full CV (including degrees obtained for each study year, the title of your MA-thesis, and, when applicable, a list of publications, relevant courses are taken, and conference presentations)
- A project outline, including a central research question and research design (maximum two pages); if you apply for several of the themes, a project outline for each of them is needed