Maria Bourboulis Masters Scholarships at University of York in UK, 2018-2019
Bobrisky rains insult on cross dresser, Jp Blush, who came to Toyin Lawani’s defense
It looks like the feud between Bobrisky and Toyin lawani is far from over as he has again blast the latter, tagging her as a woman with different babies from different fathers.
It all started when a man identified as Jp Blush dragged Bobrisky to the pits and stated that no one likes the Snapchat king.
He also alleged that Bobrisky got rusticated from school because he was busy doing nasty things with boys for meagre sums.
While reacting to the accusation, Bobrisky blasted Jp Blush and his alleged sponsor, Toyin Lawani.
“See how ugly he look here. Tell your mother toyin lawanni to come for me. You are freaking too small for trust me. Since your mother want another episode of dis fight am ready for dis.
Do I have to blame dis dirty looking rat �? Since toyin now wear you wigs and gowns y won’t you open your dirty mouth to tell me she made me ������. Toyin Lawanni can never wear wig or cloth on her son but she feel comfortable wearing it on other people sons which is not my business .
Like I said earlier I don’t have issues with you I have fight with your mother with different babies from different father !!!!!Rubbish if your mother wasn’t broke wat took her all the months to refund my money. You all must be crazy”
In another post Bobrisky said: “Guys pls who is dis ugly eagle looking like he is just waking up from the dead land ? Jpblush I guess you all don’t know him. He is just trying to be relevant after many crisis have fell on him. Now am listing all the crisis below.
1) he is looking unkept and hungry. From his long neck like CAC church standing fan you will know he is hungry for fame.
2) from his fat nose we shall know them. The fat nose is the only living organism working on dis dead corpse body !!!! Every other places are as dry as over dry Stock fish!
3) from his head shape we all know it look empty, brainless with faulty medulla oblongata. I’m not done yet pls. Lastly he need to be checked.
Now let now go back to who sent you to me. Yes I said she broke and I will stand on my words nothing still change the fact that your so called mother that called herself (queen of goddess)is fucking broke.
You all should not forget when I uploaded a receipt where she was owning me 250,000 I borrowed her. If doing good to people is wrong then I accept am wrong to have borrowed that bitch my money.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
Applications are invited from highly qualified and motivated applicants to take up this new MA scholarship opportunity in the Department of Sociology at the University of York.
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study one of the following courses: MA in Social Research, MA in Criminology and Social Research, MA in Social Media and Social Research, MA in Society, Culture and Globalisation.
- Scholarship Award: £12,000 stipend p.a. (This does not include a fee waiver). International students are eligible; however, they will be expected to show evidence that they can compensate for the difference between the Home/EU student fees and the International student fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU Students and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible you must:
Have applied for place an on a full-time Masters course on one of the following courses: MA in Social Research, MA in Criminology and Social Research, MA in Social Media and Social Research, MA in Society, Culture and Globalisation
Begin your master studies in September 2018
Have or expect to obtain a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent prior to commencing the masters programme.
- English Language Requirements: If you’re a non-native English speaking applicant you must provide evidence of your English language ability.
Application documents include a personal statement, a CV, previous degree certificates, academic transcripts and one reference letter. Please explain in your personal statement why you would like to undertake an MA/ MSc in our department at York and how the scholarship would be useful for you to achieve your goals.
How to Apply:
First, to apply for the scholarship, you will need to submit a formal Masters application through the University’s online application system.