100 Fully Funded PhD Positions at Polytechnic University of Turin in Italy, 2018
“Christians need to embrace divorce”- Daddy Freeze
On air personality, Freeze has said Christians need to embrace divorce in certain situations and he went on to explain.
According to the leader of the Free Nation, divorce is not the end of an era, rather, it’s the end of an error.
He further advised his followers to be extremely careful while choosing a partner, so as not to find themselves in an era of error.
Daddy Freeze wrote on Instagram:
We as Christians need to embrace divorce in situations where it becomes inevitable. Although our teachers taught us otherwise, it is now clear that those teachers are untaught when it comes to the true meaning of Christianity, teaching traditions of men instead.
A person in an abusive marriage would have a higher tendency to yield to the temptation to cheat or sin.
Christ clearly said that if your Good eye or strong hand should make you sin, remove it, let alone your already bad marriage.
Christ said that adultery is the only reason why divorce can be permitted. Lets remember that our Lord and savior also said that looking lustfully at a woman is already adultery. (Matthew 5:28)
Christ said friendship with the world is adultery. (James4:4) Many ‘believers’ today are immersed in the adultery of mammon worship through the love of money, the things of this world and by raising altars of dollars and Naira to demonic entities, in twisted christian worship, so if your spouse leads you into this sin or practices this sinful prosperity seeking faith, it’s in my opinion grounds for a divorce.
The Apostles also confirmed this; saying that if a non believing spouse wants to leave, let them go, further stating that a christian is not bound to such a person. 90% of Nigerian ‘christians’ are NOT believers of the true faith, worshiping their pastors and GOs instead, many of whom have clearly departed from the path of light and are led by greed into the worship of money. If someone like that leaves, you are NOT bound to such a person any longer.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
The Polytechnic University of Turin is offering 100 fully funded Ph.D. positions in Italy. The gross annual amount of the scholarship is Euro 17.500,00, including pension contributions charged to the recipient.
Politecnico is one of the best universities in Engineering & Technology in Europe, whose primary objectives are an enhancement of technological and scientific research capabilities and their integration into a higher education framework.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD Programme.
- Study Subject: 16 PhD Programmes are awarded in the following areas: Civil Engineering and Architecture, Information and Communication Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences for Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The gross annual amount of the scholarship is Euro 17.500,00, including pension contributions charged to the recipient.
- Number of Scholarships: Over 100 fully funded positions available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
International students compete for positions and scholarships with the same modalities of Italian applicants. Those candidates who obtained their title abroad, are admitted in a PhD programme only if they have an M.Sc. degree (i.e. 2° level title, as defined in the Bologna process) issued by an officially recognised academic institution and granting admission in a PhD programme in the country of issuance of the title. To request the declaration of conformityof the candidate’s titles, whose validity is limited to the purpose of this call, issued by the University Board, it is mandatory to attach to the application form:
- Certificate (or self-certification, if applicable) of Master of Science with grade/GPA;
- Transcript of records (or self-certification, if applicable) of exams given during the M.Sc. career, with grades/GPA;
- Any other document used for the purpose of the declaration of conformity of the candidates’ titles (for example Diploma Supplement, declaration of value).
How to Apply:
Applications for PhD programmes have to be submitted online.