Roman Abramovich Resigned To Losing Eden Hazard To Real Madrid
Chelsea billionaire owner, Roman Abramovich, is resigned to losing Eden Hazard to Real Madrid this summer, AS reports.
Hazard has developed into one of the finest players in Europe, since he joined the Blues from Lille in 2012.
The Belgium captain has gone on to win two Premier League titles, the Europa League and the FA Cup with the Stamford Bridge.
Real have held interest in Hazard for a number of years and returning manager Zinedine Zidane is a huge admirer.
On Monday, it was reported that Chelsea had rejected an opening offer from Real Madrid to sign Hazard. But AS claims the Premier League club are preparing for Hazard’s departure, knowing they will be unable to resist Real’s approaches at the end of the season.
It is claimed owner Abramovich and transfer chief and Marina Granovskaia have both accepted Hazard is leaving Stamford Bridge for his dream club.
PERFORM, a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN offer fifteen (15) PhD positions in five European countries. PhD candidates will get a unique international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral training in scientific and transferable skills by distinguished leaders from academia and industry.
Fifteen fully funded research positions to develop and hone skills that are key to being a successful and innovative researcher.
The overall goal of PERFORM is to establish a European training network to prepare the next generation of Digital Retail Managers.
Application Deadline: February 8, 2018
Course Level: These positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: These positions are awarded in the following fields:
- PhD 1: Transformation Paths of Established Business Models towards Digital Retail (Linneaus University)
- PhD 2: A road-mapping Tool for Sustainable Business Model Development in Digital Retail (Linneaus University)
- PhD 3: Compliance Monitoring Legal Risks for Digital Retail (Johannes Kepler University)
- PhD 4: Psychological Determinants of Dynamic Channel Selection in the Context of Digital Retail (Johannes Kepler University)
- PhD 5: Analysing In-Store Retail Experience (University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria)
- PhD 6: Conversion Optimisation Technique along the Customer Journey (University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria)
- PhD 7: Digital Retail Technology for Small and Medium Retailers (Dublin City University)
- PhD 8: Technologies for Integrated Digital Retail Systems (Dublin City University)
- PhD 9: Demand Shaping Strategies in Omni-channel Retailing (TU Eindhoven)
- PhD 10: Last Mile Delivery Methods using Smart Logistics Concepts in Omni-channel Retailing (TU Eindhoven)
- PhD 11: Big Data Opportunities for Enhanced Digital Retail Business Processes (Raiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich AG)
- PhD 12: Digital Retail Reference Scorecard and Visualization (Dublin City University)
- PhD 13: Recommender Systems for a Connected Customer Journey (AWS-Institut)
- PhD 14: Using Mixed Reality for Enhanced Product Experience (AWS-Institut)
- PhD 15: Innovative Payment Paths for Digital RetailRaiffeisenlandesbank Oberösterreich AG
Scholarship Award: These positions will cover the followings:
- These ESR enrollments are under very attractive employment conditions and competitive salaries offered in Marie Curie Innovative Training Networks. Fellows will be offered a full-time, fixed-term employment contract for a period of 36 months.
- The selected ESRs will join top-class research groups and have the unique opportunity to pursue a career in digital retail. Working in this ambitious research project will provide a very strong joint multidisciplinary research training program and should lead the ESRs to the successful completion of a PhD. The mobility among five EU countries and 14 institutions provides fellows with the opportunity to undertake secondments, company visits and training in a multidisciplinary environment which will lead to extensive experience in the promising field digital retail.
Number of Scholarships: Fifteen (15) PhD positions are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Netherlands and Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these positions.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in the wider field of Digital Retail.
- Applicants have to be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers (i.e. applicants must have obtained their qualifying Master’s (or equivalent) degree within the past four years at the time of recruitment).
- Applicants can be of any nationality but are required to undertake trans-national mobility (i.e. move from another country) when taking up the appointment. At the moment of selection, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Applicants have to demonstrate they are able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English,
- Applicants must not have been awarded a PhD yet.
English Language Requirements: Applicants have to demonstrate they are able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English.