2019-20 Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships at LSHTM in UK, 2019
DMW Boss, Davido, took to social media to call out a music director who sometime back, said he is not a talented singer and that he only buys his way using money.
Recently, the same music director sent him a direct message pleading to work with him. Davido was displeased by this and he shared a screenshot of the nasty comment the music producer left as well as the private message he sent to him.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is pleased to offer Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships. The studentship is only open to applicants who meet the Home/EU fee rate requirements.
The aim of this project is to explore whether different elements of the local food environment are associated with changes in purchasing of food and drinks for consumption both inside and outside homes over time and how these may influence diet and dietary outcomes.
0 (0 votes)
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate education in public and global health.
- Application deadline: 8 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are offered for the PhD degree programme.
- Study Subject: Project Title: Impact of changes in the food environment on food and drink purchasing using large-scale secondary data.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: The studentship is only open to applicants who meet the Home/EU fee rate requirements.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is only open to applicants who meet the Home/EU fee rate requirements.
- Entrance Requirements: We invite applications from outstanding and highly motivated students who have a Masters degree in epidemiology, quantitative social/geographical science, GIScience, data science, social/medical statistics, modelling or similar with a substantial quantitative component. An undergraduate degree (1st class honours or 2.1) in a relevant discipline with the demonstrable strong quantitative component is desirable.
Introduction: The mode of applying is online or electronically.
How to Apply: To apply for this studentship, applicants should submit an application for research degree study in the Faculty of Public Health & Policy, via the LSHTM application portal. Under the ‘Funding Section’ of the application form please clearly state ‘Bloomsbury PhD Studentship’. Instead of uploading a research proposal please upload a one-page cover document stating that you are applying for this project, and outlining why you are a suitable candidate for the PhD.
Scholarship Positions is world’s most trusted source of scholarships and financial aid for international students.