Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program in China, 2019-20
Escape Nightclub Owner Tells Celebrity And BBNaija Debtors who Destroyed His Club
Escape nightclub owner, Richard Nnadi, has taken to social media to reveal how celebrity debtors destroyed the club.
The nightclub recently shutdown over N120m debt, and the CEO has claimed BBNaija stars, musicians, slay queens, footballers and even politicians are to blame.
Taking to his Instagram page, Richard Nnadi, shared a video in which he accused entertainers and politicians of messing up people’s businesses.
Though, in the caption of the post, he apologized to Tonto Dikeh who according to him begged him not to go public with it. Sharing the video he wrote;
‘Good morning everyone!
Guess What Season It Is?
Yes! You Got It Right …..
It’s Fvck You Season…..
@tontolet I Am Sorry But It’s Time We Switched Up On These Debtors!
Other Club Owners Won’t Say Anything Cos They Are Still In The Business But I Am Out And Never Going Back So I Will Take This For The Rest Of Us That Can’t Speak!
Footballers, Musicians , Big Brother Housemates , Politicians And Even Slay Queens…..
I Am Coming For All Of U Cos April 1st Is A Day For Fools!’
Read Also 👇👇👇:
Applications are invited for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program for 2019 – 2020 academic year. Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Founded in 1944, Shaanxi Normal University is a top-tier comprehensive teachers’ university directly administered by the Ministry of Education and under the key construction of the state’s “211” Project. Presently, it has 21 schools and departments, 2 basic courses teaching departments, 65 undergraduate majors, 159 master’s degree specializations, 69 doctoral specializations and 18 post-doctoral mobile research stations. The university has competitive advantages in areas of Chinese Language and Literature, History and Cultural Studies, Business Administration, International Trade, Education and Psychology, Bio-engineering.
0 (0 votes)
- Applications Deadline: April 10, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme. This scholarship only supports Master students or PhD students.
- Study Subject: There are three PhD English taught Programs——Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory and Chemistry, other programs are all Chinese-taught programs.
- Scholarship Award: Categories and Criteria
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships are available in each category.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System, https://snnu.17gz.org/. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 10, 2019.
- Conduct preliminary examination of materials, interviews and comprehensive assessment;
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online during July-August 2019.
Application Documents (in duplicate)
a) Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship?written in Chinese or English?;
Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
b) Notarized highest diploma (photocopy);
Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
c) Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
d) Research results. Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities;
e) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants);
f) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
g) Valid HSK certificate;
h) Photocopy of Passport Photo Page;
i) Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese);
j) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);