Department of Physics PhD Fellowship in Denmark, 2019
Actress Cossy Ojiakor slams Tonto Dikeh, and Bobrisky
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor teased her fans with a video of herself twerking.
Sharing the video on her IG page, she wrote;
“Hahahha am proud of my flaws …. I am #ageless … #timeless am just a little girl trying to have fun…. I may be 50 sometime … seventy something but in my heart am just 20 something ….#bootyclap on point….pls love me just this way #freaky #friday song by @officialxtacy.”
However, Tonto Dikeh took to the comment section of the post saying, she sees Cossy winning souls for Christ one day.
Cossy who didn’t like that tone, quickly corrected her saying SHE IS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, and she will make Heaven. She also advised Tonto to talk to her good friend the she-male, Bobrisky
See the exchange below;
Read Also 👇👇👇:
The Department of Physics, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in condensed matter theory. April 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. The project will be funded by a grant from the Danish Independent Research Council.
The position is aimed at theoretical studies of magnetic and superconducting systems including cuprates, iron-based superconductors, and topological superconductors.
0 (0 votes)
- Applications Deadline: 27 December 2018
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in Condensed Matter Theory.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for PhD programme.
- Scholarship Award: The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 305,291 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 42,171). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The students of Denmark can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility: –A master’s degree related to the subject area of the project
-The grade point average achieved
-Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD programme
-Relevant work experience
-Other professional activities
-Marks obtained during the first year of study on the master programme (only relevant for applicants applying for a 4-year scholarship)
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW. Please include
• Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
• Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
• Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
• Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
• Documentation of English language qualifications, cf. general rules and guidelines, p. 5