Debtors Have Started Paying- Escape Lagos CEO Richard Nnadi Reveals, Says He Would No Longer Publish List Of Celebrity Debtors
Club manager, Richard Nnadi who shared a video and granted an exclusive interview to Cool FM, insisting that he will be releasing the names of 27 celebrities owing him on April 1st, has announced on his IG page this morning that he would not be publishing the names any longer as some of the debtors have started paying off their debts and others have been calling to make payment plans.
‘Thank You For The Support So Far…
Debts Are Been Paid And Others Have Been Calling To Make Payment Plans..
Hopefully We Won’t Need To Drop Names Tomorrow Cos I Would Hate To Destroy Peoples Lives The Way They Feel They Have Slowed Down Mine!
Here Is A Sneak Preview Of A Fraction Of The List From Dec 2015 To Aug 2017 For Those In Doubt!
#PayRichard #SayNoToCredit #Hospitality #Nightlife #restaurant #Hotels #SME #Business #Lagos’
Read Also 👇👇👇:
The Trinity Business School is inviting applications for Funded PhD Scholarships in Operations and Supply Chain Management to study in Ireland.
Trinity Business School’s doctoral programme focuses on educating and training outstanding postgraduate students for careers in professional business research and for academic employment in international business schools. It has achieved Eduniversal’s top level 5 Palmes of Excellence.
0 (0 votes)
Trinity is Ireland’s premier university, with a proud tradition of excellence stretching back to its foundation in 1592. The oldest university in Ireland, and one of the oldest in Europe, today Trinity sits at the intersection of the past and the future and is ideally positioned as a major university in the European Union. Our 47-acre campus is located in the heart of Dublin city centre and is home to historic buildings dating from the University’s establishment, as well as some of the most cutting-edge teaching and research facilities in Ireland. Students at Trinity benefit from a unique educational experience across a range of disciplines in our three faculties – Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Health Sciences.
- Applications Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Operations and Supply Chain Management. The positions involve working on research projects in the area of operations management and supply chain management with the aim to publish in top academic journals.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships comprise the full tuition fee per year, and a stipend of €17,000 per annum for up to 3 years.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have excellent English language skills, a minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is essential.
- A minimum of a 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent and a Master’s qualification with merit or equivalent in the relevant subjects are essential.
- Experience in the area of operations and supply chain management would be advantageous, but not essential. We are particularly seeking applicants with interests and experience in behavioural operations management, supply chain risk management or empirical operations management. Applicants with an interest in experimental methodologies are encouraged.
- Applicants should be motivated to become a professional management scholar.
English Language Requirements: Applicants should have excellent English language skills, a minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is essential.
How to Apply: Step 1. Contact Professor Sinéad Roden (sinead.roden-at-tcd.ie) and Professor Yufei Huang (yufei.huang-at-tcd.ie) with your up-to-date CV, transcripts (or record of results to date) and a well-developed research proposal to discuss your fit to the PhD position.
Step 2. Selected candidates will be invited to apply online to the TBS Doctoral Programme via www.tcd.ie/business/doctoral/apply.php. The deadline for this application is 29th March 2019.