PhD Student Fellowship in Department of Biotechnology at Ghent University in Belgium, 2019
Tonto Dikeh begins the #PayYourDebtChallenge as she pays 5 people’s debts
In recent times, social media was abuzz with the news of some celebrities who owe club owner, Richard Nnadi huge sums of money and how it was instrumental in the collapse of the business.
Perhaps this has encouraged Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, to preach against owing as she advised her fans to pay off their debts if any. She also added that they can help others pay off their debts if they have none to clear.
The mother of one took it a step further by sharing with fans that she has paid off the debt of five people who sent private messages to her on social media.
“So I Just paid 5peoples debt Off, who came to my dm to seek help!!
-house rent -School fees
-business money -children support
So if I like you I wil help clear your debts if considerate!!
Make a conscious effort to pay someone you owe today..
You can also help someone pay a bill today!!
Read Also 👇👇👇:
The Ghent University is inviting applications for PhD Student Fellowship for those who have Master degree in Bioscience Engineering, Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering from one of the countries of the EU, the EER or Switzerland.
The goal is to both examine fundamental aspects of transporter enzymes like their specificities towards different substrates and catalytic properties and at the same time develop platform systems for advanced export in synthetic biology systems. Suggestions by the candidate related to these topics are highly appreciated. The PhD Fellowship fundamental research is the most important funding channel to prepare young and promising researchers to complete their PhD.
0 (0 votes)
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Our 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research in both exact and social sciences. Ghent University aims to encourage its students to adopt a critical approach within a creative, development-oriented educational and research environment.
- Applications Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded within the Department of Biotechnology.
- Scholarship Award:
- Net scholarship amount: minimum € 1,897.76
- Fixed bench fee: €3,720 per year
- Nationality:Fellowships are available to students from EU, the EER or Switzerland.
- Number of Scholarships: For the funding limited number of fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available to students from EU, the EER or Switzerland.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarships are highly competitive and require strong input from the candidate. Hence, we are looking for a candidate eager to obtain a PhD and fascinated by research in an academic set-up.
Please see other requirements below:
- You have a master degree in Bioscience Engineering, Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering from one of the countries of the EU, the EER or Switzerland.
- You have obtained this degree with at least ‘distinction’ (cum laude), and no longer than 3 years ago calculating from 01/03/2019.
- You have not previously received a FWO fellowship (not even in part).
- At the beginning of the fellowship (November 1st, 2019), you have no more than 18 months of scientific experience.
- Experience with molecular biology and microbiology is essential
- Experience with industrial biotechnology or biochemistry is a plus
- Being fluent in English is essential, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You proved to have scientific maturity and independence
- You are creative, can think out of the box and have a pioneering spirit
- You are able to deal with failure
- You are a team player
English Language Requirements: Being fluent in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
How to Apply: Please check the detailed eligibility criteria at the FWO website yourself before applying for this position. Non-eligible candidates will not get a reply.
If you are an eligible candidate, are enthusiastic about this subject and are interested in joining our BioPort team, please send your motivation letter and CV(including study results, thesis research topic, contact information of possible referee persons and a recent picture of yourself) to Prof. Dr. ir. Inge Van Bogaert (Inge.VanBogaert-at-ugent.be) before December 15th, 2018. Please use the reference Application_START.