I’m not the enemy. The world is laughing at us — Simi fires back at Yahoo boys (Video)
Simi who reiterated her stance on Yahoo boys spoiling the image of hard working Nigerians with their fraudulent schemes, has stated that she is not the enemy.
The singer who shared a rejoinder video to the one she shared earlier, stated that every week Nigerians are arrested in different countries across the world for fraud and this is indirectly stopping the progress of innocent Nigerians.
Simi who stated that the world is laughing at us, added that some Nigerians who are looking for the smallest opportunity to make ends meet are sometimes told by international companies that they can’t work with Nigerians because of the fraud perpetrated by yahoo boys.
Watch her video below;
Read Also 👇👇👇:
Applications are invited for Fully-Funded Doctoral Studentships within the Department of Computer Science at the University of Oxford in the UK tenable from 1st October 2019.
Oxford is a world-leading centre of learning, teaching and research. The University of Oxford is consistently ranked amongst the very best Computer Science departments in the world, for both teaching and research. We are committed to attracting the world’s most talented students and working with them to continue the success of the department.
0 (0 votes)
In order to be eligible applicants must submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement for your course (or, if you are eligible, you can request a waiver of the requirement).
- Applications Deadline: January 11, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue Doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded to study Doctoral of Philosophy programme. The topics for the studentships are open, but should relate to the interests of one of the Department’s research areas: Algorithms & Complexity Theory, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Automated Verification, Computational Biology and Health Informatics, Cyber-Physical Systems, Foundations, Structures and Quantum, Information Systems, Human-Centred Computing, Programming Languages and Security. We also encourage applications in cross-disciplinary areas such as Linguistics, Biology, Medicine and Quantum Foundations & Quantum Computation.
- Scholarship Award: Each studentship will cover university and college fees with a stipend of at least £14,777 per year.
- Nationality: The studentships are for three years and are open to students of any nationality.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are for three years and are open to students of any nationality.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants are normally expected to have, or be predicted to achieve, a first-class or a strong upper second-class grade in either (i) a four-year undergraduate degree (with integrated masters) in a relevant subject (or equivalent international qualifications), or (ii) a three-year BSc/BA degree followed by excellent (distinction) performance in a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
English Language Requirements: You must submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement for your course (or, if you are eligible, you can request a waiver of the requirement), if:
- your first language is not English, or
- your first language is English but you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country recognised by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.