UCL Doctoral Research Position on Social Enterprises and Sustainability in Belgium, 2018
Apostle Johnson Suleman resurrects a dead boy (video)
Below is a video showing Omega Fire Ministries Leader Apostle Johnson Suleman resurrecting a boy who was brought dead to church.
The Pastor can be heard calling the family of the boy to bring him forward to him
As soon as the boy was brought forward, Apostle Johnson Suleman shouted for the boy to come back to life.
After the shout from the clergy man, the boy could be seen blinking which indicated he was back to life.
Applications are invited for Doctoral Researcher (M/F) Position on Social Enterprises and Sustainability offered by CIRTES (Interdisciplinary Research Center on Work, State and Society), and IRES (Institute of Economic and Social Research) of the Université Catholique de Louvain starting in October 2018 (2×2 years).
The ultimate goal of this opportunity is to pursue additional research, training, or teaching in order to have better skills to pursue a career in academia, research, or any other fields.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for international candidates
0 (0 votes)The Université Catholique de Louvain is often ranked among the world’s top 50 institutions for the study of philosophy and top 20 institutions for theology and religious studies. It is the largest French-speaking university in Belgium.
Why at Université Catholique de Louvain? The university gives a chance to be amazing at work and amazing at life. It offers a wide range of professional development opportunities pieces of training, resources, and tools. It helps candidates to reach your financial goals and plan for your future.
Application Deadline: Close
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Position is available to pursue Doctoral research programme.
- To be the holder of a Master degree (120 credits) in Economics, Business Economics, or Statistics, completed at least with honors.
- An interest in Social Economy and Sustainable Development;
- Strong methodological skills, including a good background in Econometrics, scientific rigor, conceptual ability, and sensitivity to social issues are key.
- Highly motivated, team-minded, but also able to work independently.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying candidates must have to send all the supporting documents to the university office.
- Supporting Documents: A letter of motivation, full resume (including grades), the copy of the Master diploma (including grades), contacts and details of two academic referees and the master thesis (if available, full text and abstract).
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
The bursary will be awarded worth up to 1,900.