CORE PhD or Postdoctoral Fellowship in Monetary Economics and Macroeconomics in Belgium, 2018
Nigerian man gets down on one knee to propose to boyfriend (Video)
A Nigerian man has got himself trending after a video which shows the moment he got down on one knee and proposed to his boyfriend emerged on social media.
The Nigerian man who got his Masters degree took to his Twitter page to share the good news saying; ‘not only got my masters yesterday; i asked him what he’s doing for the rest of his life.’
Here is the proposal video below;
not only got my masters yesterday; i asked him what he’s doing for the rest of his life.
CORE is delighted to offer PhD or postdoctoral fellowship in Monetary Economics and Macroeconomics to start between September 1, 2018, and September 1, 2019.
IMMAQ was founded in 2009 as a research institute which combines fundamental and applied research, relevant in order to target and answer questions as they arise in the public and in the private sector of society – at a regional, national and international scale. More than 200 researchers and consultants, of about 15 different nationalities, contribute to the productivity of this unit. Its common denominator is the use of a coherent set of tools and methods for quantitative modelling and analysis.
0 (0 votes)Advertisements
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD and Postdoctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Monetary Economics and Macroeconomics.
- Scholarship Award: The net monthly allowance for a PhD candidate is around €2000/month. (For a postdoc, it is around €2500/month). Benefits include health insurance. Note that the CORE Secretariat will help you find accommodation.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The successful candidate will be expected to develop her/his own theoretical, empirical or experimental research focusing on the analysis of monetary policy in a context of negative or very low-interest rates. For a PhD applicant, full-time dedication to writing a PhD dissertation on the topic, as well as following doctoral courses and attending seminars is expected. For a Postdoc applicant, the usual requirements of contributing to the CORE Discussion Papers series and to seminars at CORE, and of publishing research in the best international peer-reviewed journals apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: While duly filling in the application form, applicants will be requested to upload the following documents, as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed until the position is filled:
- CV (incl. degrees, current position, research interests, names of 3 referees)
- Cover letter
- Description of Master thesis or similar for PhD applicants / PhD dissertation and research output for postdoc applicants
- Dissertation project for PhD applicants/research project for postdoc applicants
- Description of envisioned future career path
Applicants are responsible for asking their reference persons to send their letters to core-fellows-at-uclouvain.be in due time (max. within a month after the application has been received).
An independent evaluation of the proposals will be conveyed. Applicants will receive notification of the result of the evaluation in the following months.