Nigerian lady shocks many with the answers she wrote for her NABTEB exam
A Twitter user has shocked his followers with the answer script of a particular student who sat for the NABTEB exam recently.
Apparently, the lady was offered a course she didn’t register for and had no clue about, so rather than cheat, she opted out for something that’s taken everyone aback!
The lady, who obviously, is a born again Christian, chose to write an epistle of how she’s a Christian and will not indulge in malpractice as others in the exam hall were.
She wrote this epistle on her answer script and even drew the Cross and said she could “see the blood of Jesus dripping”.
The Twitter user who shared the photos of her answer script, wrote,
I visited an Exam Official and he showed me the answer booklet of a girl… She said she’s an SU and wouldn’t take expo from them.
Then see what she wrote in her answer booklet in her Biology NAPTEB Exam.
What’s your opinion on this?
See what she wrote below,
Want to study in Sweden? Do you have ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
Linköping University is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students. Liu International award is aimed at supporting international master degree students with critical academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area.Advertisements
4 (1 vote)
Linköping University offers many innovative educational programs, many of them focus on a clear business focus, which is leading to a qualification, for example, doctors, teachers, economists, and engineers.
Applications Deadline: 7 April 2019
Course Level: The grant is for pursuing a master degree program at Linköping University in Sweden
Award: 100% Tuition Fees
Number of Awardss: A limited number of scholarship available
The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Linköping University in Sweden.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this application , the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time (January 15, 2019), and
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
Applicational are open for new students.
How to Apply
To participate, the applicants must need to check to the application process through the given link: https://liu.se/en/article/scholarships?l=en
If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April 4, 2019), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
- The tuition fees for a student awarded an LIU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, 75 or 100%.
- Scholarships within the program LIU International financial aid positions will result in a tuition fee waiver of 50-100 %.
- the program covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee. If the program covers part of the tuition fee, the student must pay the outstanding amount (=the remainder of the fee) no later than the payment deadline.