Full Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan Non-Aligned Movement Scholarship, 2019
‘He wasn’t a true champion, his whole career consisted of lies, contradictions and gifts’ – Deontay Wilder mocks Anthony Joshua
American boxer, Deontay Wilder wasted no time in calling out Anthony Joshua after his heavyweight rival was stunned by Andy Ruiz Jr. in one of the biggest shocks in the history of heavyweight boxing by stopping Joshua in seven rounds to win the IBF, WBA and WBO titles.
On the occasion of the defending champion’s US debut, at New York’s Madison Square Garden, Joshua was dethroned as the world’s leading heavyweight by a significant underdog who took advantage of becoming a late-notice opponent to secure a life-changing win.
And Wilder, who has been accused of avoiding Joshua, took to Twitter to write: “He wasn’t a true champion, his whole career consisted of lies, contradictions and gifts. Facts now and we know who was running from who!!!#TilThisDay
- Alibaba challenges Anthony Joshua, shows off his chest
- Anthony Joshua beats Parker
- Fan begs Anthony Joshua to stop showing off his ‘abs’, because his crush might see it
- Boxer, Anthony Joshua Hits The Beach In Dubai With His Secret Son. (Photos)
The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is delighted to offer Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Scholarship to study Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral levels. This scholarship is available to citizens of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa).
international awards and study opportunities open up possibilities for South African students who wish to pursue studies abroad, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Studying abroad is an excellent way to expand your horizons, experience new things, meet people from all over the world and get an international education. The new skills you could gain, both in and out of the classroom can strengthen your potential contribution to society and even to a potential employer if you make the most of your experience.Advertisements
5 (1 vote)
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to study Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral levels.
- Study Subject: A large range of fields are included, such as information technology and engineering, business studies, public and international affairs, etc.
Please refer to the List of participating Universities in Azerbaijan for available courses, eligibility and
admission requirements. Studies in Medicine are excluded and will not be considered.
- Scholarship Award: What the program offers
- Tuition fees
- International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and registration costs
- Nationality: Available to citizens of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa).
- Number of Scholarships: Provides an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan.
- Scholarship can be taken at Leading Universities in Azerbaijan List of participating Universities in Azerbaijan
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Available to citizens of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa).
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Who can apply?
- Citizen of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa)
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- For Master’s programmes, applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- For doctoral programmes, applicants must be younger than 35 years old
English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to provide Proof of English language proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOFEL 50).
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the Azerbaijan programme Application Form and attach the required supporting documents, and submit to the Azerbaijani Embassy in Pretoria at 302 Albert Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, 0181.
- Completed Application Form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior high school or university studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on General health status (including HIV/AIDS test)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English language proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOFEL 50).