IMU Graduate Fellowship in Mathematics, 2019
Nigerian Bride-to-be Asks For Chance To Cheat Before Wedding Day
This lady wanted to have the feeling of being with another man for the purpose of s*x just prior to her wedding event.
A relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who just wanted to cheat on her man, just close to her wedding day.
Instead of doing it behind his back, she decided to seek his consent and the man is struggling to give his approval.
According to him, he is also devastated as he feels this might destroy their romance.
Desiring to become an expert in the field of Mathematics? Good News! You can apply for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship in Mathematics at the World Academy of Sciences.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for students
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1983, the World Academy of Sciences is an annual award institute to recognize excellence in scientific research in the global South. It promotes scientific capacity and excellence for sustainable development in the South.
Why should apply to this program? This is a good opportunity for those candidates who wish to continue their postgraduate studies or want to do research or PhD in the field of Mathematics. Through this chance, students can develop their practical skills for a future career.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China (excluding Hong Kong and Macao), Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, D.P.R. of Korea, D.R. of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s DR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FS of), Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, State of Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, TFYR of Macedonia, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, U.R. of Tanzania: Mainland, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a resident or a citizen of a developing country, and be pre-accepted to join a doctoral program in the first academic year after the time of selection in a university or research institution which is based on a developing country from the list above.
- The student needs to be already enrolled in a doctoral program in a university or research institution which is based on a developing country from the list above.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For gaining this education award, seekers are required to be registered as a full-time postgraduate student at any university of a developing country. After being registered candidates can submit the online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the statement from the nominator, scanned copy of student passport, official letter of pre-acceptance in the PhD program, budget of total expenses requested, PhD supervisor CV, research project, two letters of recommendation , transcripts of coursework, nominee CV, nominee letter of motivation, research project and future plans of the student, nominator declaration, PhD supervisor declaration and nominee declaration.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants need to have their bachelor degree certificates and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
The fellowship will cover the entire period of the doctoral program up to a maximum of USD 10,000 per year to four years of the student with full tuition fee, accommodation expenses, travel expenses, living expenses.