Outrage as suspected female thieves are stripped naked while their male counterpart is left with his clothes on (video)
Twitter users are condeming Nigerians who stripped naked three suspected female thieves while a male who is alleged to be member of their gang was left with his clothes on.
The suspected female thieves are allegedly members of a one-chance armed robbery gang.
They were allegedly apprehended by SARS officers and policemen during one of their operations and stripped naked on the street.
One of the suspected female thieves can be heard shouting she was a passenger in the vehicle.
Nigerians on Twitter are condeming the act of stripping the ladies when they have not been confirmed to be thieves. They wondered why the male suspect was not stripped naked just as the female suspects.
See their reactions and watch the horrific video below
by Linda Ikeji at 30/06/2019 11:07 PM|0 Comments
Share this Story
92Shares Share Tweet
Most Read Stories
- Man caught on camera openly masturbating inside a shop in Lagos (video)
- Lol. Church of Satan replies MI after he said Pastor Fatoyinbo is a “man of Satan” not a “man of God”
- AFCON2019: ‘I’m sad to see some African brothers making fun of my physical appearance’- Senegalese footballer, Diatta Krepin slams social media bullies
- Nicki Minaj and her boyfriend Kenneth Petty all loved up in new photos
- COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo raped me- Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola says in shocking new interview (video)
- ‘This is the alleged rapist, his name is Biodun Fatoyinbo’ – Genevieve Nnaji reacts
- You should be happy a man of God disvirgined you – Watch the concluding part of Busola Dakolo’s shocking interview narrating how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17
- CAN reacts to Busola Dakolo’s rape allegation against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo
- Angela Okorie shares raunchy photo of her unclad body
- Breaking: COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo reacts to Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola Dakolo’s rape allegation, says ‘I have never raped before’
- “I was paid 10k to carry this placard in support of Pastor Fatoyinbo” – Protester confesses
- BiodunFatoyinbo: I have never felt more proud of my crazy self- Ese Walter
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof.Sign in
Add your comment
© Copyright LindaIkeji 2019
Are you gazing for an opportunity to study in abroad? Here is a possibility to complete your dream! The Government of Japan is offering a golden opportunity to participate in the Postgraduate Research Scholarships.
Citizens of Sri Lanka have an opportunity to study abroad in Japan. This bursary is available for those excellent students who want to pursue research, masters or a doctoral degree level program and create a bright future in their chosen field.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A valuable opportunity for students from Sri Lanka to study in Japan.
0 (0 votes)
Established by the Constitution of Japan in 1947, the Government of Japan is a constitutional monarchy. The government has the power of the emperor is limited and is relegated primarily to ceremonial duties and divide into three branches.
Why study this program? By studying this program, you will get an excellent opportunity to study in the best institutions in Japan which have a very good reputation in the field of education. At those institutions or universities, there are award-winning faculty is available to support aspirants in reaching their aims.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Sri Lanka are able to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply in one of the research, masters or a doctoral degree program in any field.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be under the age of 34 at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are advised to send their application in applying to one of the given course by post on Secretary, Ministry of City Planning, Water Supply, and Higher Education Division, 18, Ward Place, Colombo 07.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae which includes personal details, academic transcripts records, and language test scores should be entered, submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: These requirements are based on which course you are interested to apply.
- Language Requirement: There is a requirement of taking TOEFL or IELTS test which is conducting by the Embassy of Japan for identifying the English language and the Japanese language ability.
The educational awards will provide a monthly allowance of 143,000 yen per month for research students, 144,000 yen per month for a Master or a professional degree program, and 145,000 yen per month for a Doctoral program. It will also cover a supplemental regional allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 yen.