Iceberg Slim pens public apology to Juliet Ibrahim…
Iceberg Slim has penned an open letter to Juliet Ibrahim on his Instagram page.
3 women Ra*pe Innocent man as they make a video. watch below
According to the singer who is younger than the actress, he never took her love seriously, he let her down when she needed her the most AND EVEN CHEATED ON HER.
He penned the letter disabling comments on his page. This is coming just 5 days after releasing his latest song ‘way up.
Juliet Ibrahim is yet to react publicly to this message as at time of press. The delectable actress recently had a book launch titled “A Toast to Life”
Juliet Ibrahim stated it is her intention to uplift women and remind them that despite the many challenges experienced, there truly is always light at the end of the tunnel. According to her, every survival can be summed up in three words, NEVER GIVE UP.
The major theme of the book is around Surviving, Broken Relationships, Single parenthood and Srarting Afresh. The star studded event had in attendance, Chigurl, RMD, Elvina Ibru, Charles Tudor amongst other nollywood celebrities.
Are you facing the financial crises in your studies? If yes, then take a look at the International University of Health and Welfare program in Mongolia for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for Mongolian students to study abroad in Japan
0 (0 votes)
International University of Health and Welfare is implementing a variety of unprecedented measures, including the provision of lectures in English for the majority of courses and setting tuition fees at the lowest level among all private medical universities nationwide.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who have financial disadvantages in their career path. It offers a helping hand for candidates in finding their way of a future career.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- University or Organization: International University of Health and Welfare
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Mongolian students
- The award can be taken in Mongolia
- Eligible Countries: Mongolian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Health and Welfare
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be under 30 (as of April 2020) and be a Graduate of high school or higher and must have a Proficiency in the Japanese Language. Level of appropriate Japanese skills when he/she enrolls in a bachelor’s degree program is as follows: JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) N3 Grade or equivalent and JLPT N2 Grade or equivalent for students applying for the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
How to Apply
To be a part of this studentship, seekers must have to register as a bachelor degree student at a recognized Japanese university. After being enrolled, aspirants can send their applications for the bursary to International University of Health and Welfare, Department of International Affairs Address Amity Nogizaka Bldg. 1-24-1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062 Japan OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the certificate of academic record and graduate certificate of high school, academic record certificate of the university.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a High School Record GPA (Grade Point Average) 3.4 or higher and 3.8 or higher for students applying for the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have proficiency in the Japanese language.
IUHW will cover expenses required for four or six-year curriculum of the bachelor’s program, which include expenses listed below.
- Academic expenses for bachelor’s program (Admission fee, Tuition fee, Experiment and Practice fee, and Facilities Maintenance fee) over the four years of study at each department other than the department of pharmaceutical sciences.
- Or over the six years of study at the department of pharmaceutical sciences, and fees for Japanese language education for up to six months prior to the start of the first school year.
- Any other academic expenses, such as textbooks, conference
- participation, uniforms that are approved by IUHW (actual expenses up to 200,000 Yen per year)
- Living expenses (60,000 Yen per month), Housing expenses (IUHW provides housing) and Transportation expenses between the residence and the university.