Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend’s House In Portharcourt
3 women Ra*pe Innocent man as they make a video. watch below
A married man got burnt to death in Oginigba Transamadi area of Portharcourt, Rivers State.
The married man, a sailor who was having a good time at his girlfriend’s apartment was killed in a fire outbreak as reported by a Facebook User, Victor James, this morning.
“Date: Monday 12th August 2019
MARRIED MAN ROASTED IN LOVERS APARTMENT
A married man got burnt at his girlfriend’s apartment last two night being 10th of August 2019 at Oginigba, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt. If you know your husband a sailor and has not yet returned, kindly put a call across to him or visit this location. Am outALSO READ: Actress Regina Daniel’s brother arrested again in Lagos, imprisoned
MY ADVISE: Married men please leave the young single ladies for single guys like us to focus on your marriage, for you single ladies who are after married men, who enjoy destroying peoples marriage if u don’t repent, nemesis will catch up with you soon, never forget this karma must-visit u when you get married.”
The world is rapidly changing, and you need to be agile enough to change with it. Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering an opportunity to apply for the Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship funded by the Westpac Foundation in Australia.
The program is open to all Australian citizens or a permanent resident who will be starting university for the first time in 2020. The program will provide access to enrichment programs that develop your leadership potential and kick start your technology career.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Well-paid offer to pursue an undergraduate study in Infomation Technology with stud fund.
0 (0 votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a modern university for the real world that offers more than 400 courses and research programs. QUT aim is to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and support the industries that will define tomorrow.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? As a leading Australian university with a truly global outlook, QUT is providing real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Total $15000 ($5,000 per year up to three years)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 7
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted only from Australia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for the undergraduate degree course in Information technology subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for this application you must:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2019 or have had no more than 1 gap year since graduating high school
- be starting university for the first time in 2020 and have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 – 5 (or equivalent)
- Students must be enrolling full time in the Bachelor of Information Technology or Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments or a double degree including one of these degrees at QUT
- have placed QUT as your first preference.
Eligible applicants will:
- display an active interest in making a positive difference through technology
- demonstrate leadership potential and a commitment to their continued growth and development
- display an active desire for participation in their community including a commitment to be an active Westpac Scholar Alumni member
- demonstrate resilience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are based on academic performance and potential for leadership. To apply, applicants must follow the three steps as the following:
- Step 1 Complete the Westpac Young Technologists questionnaire
- Step 2 Start a new application and upload your completed questionnaire
- Step 3 Continue a saved application where required.
- Supporting Documents: Before starting your application, applicants must prepare the required documents to submit.
- Admission Requirements: To keep the program, applicants must be enrolled full time in an eligible IT degree for the duration your studies and maintain a course grade point average (GPA) of 5.0 or higher each semester.
- Applicants need to either have completed Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) or be aged 17 or older and be applying on the basis of your previous study or work experience.
- Language Requirement: To meet English language proficiency requirements, you must check specific English proficiency requirementsfor your chosen course.
- The award is valued at up to $15,000 and will be paid at $5,000 per year ($2,500 per semester) over a three year period of full-time study.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to attend the Westpac Scholars Summit in Sydney at the advised time (expected in March) in their first year.